1. #1001
    Quote Originally Posted by scwasp View Post
    Imo you can't proclaim to be the truly best guild in the world as long as you have guilds like method, blood legion and paraogon being so close in terms of progress. All you can really say is that you're either the best 10 or 25 man guild.

    However you used to be able to say that you were the best guild in the world if you got world first on 25 man heroic, simply because no 10 man guilds were even close to the top 25 man guilds.
    Well, Paragon may not be the best guild overall (as there is 25 and 10 man raiding guilds), but they are, currently, the world first guild to kill Twin Consorts, and that is a fact.

    Gratz.

  2. #1002
    Dreadlord Gouca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by phyx View Post
    Gz to paragon. No matter how hard Blizzard tries to shove the '10 and 25s are the same' statement down our throat, that will never be the case. And I don't buy they believe that themselves, they just want make everyone equal for more sub, when obviously that is not the case, nor it ever will be. If normals are any indication last 3 bosses are such a facepalm on 10man it's not even funny. Difference is enormous. If they can't balance normals properly, i find hard uit to believe they can balance hcs.
    Does it matter if last three bosses are facepalm in 10, if the first 9 are facepalm in 25?

  3. #1003
    Just watched blood legion primordius video... yeah 25m is really tough... /facepalm

  4. #1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandacally View Post
    Just watched blood legion primordius video... yeah 25m is really tough... /facepalm
    Just because they played flawelessly? Lol. This coming from a 10 man raider.
    Another thing that gets me is the general chat when inside the Garrison. It totally reminds me of every prison film I've ever watched. The prisoners confined to their cells are talking to each other through the walls. Their chat is mostly pointless, vulgar and revolving around stuff they ll do once they get out. This is EXACTLY the content of every Garrison chat I've ever had to tolerate.
    LOL!

  5. #1005
    Field Marshal rodney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Valley of Wisdom
    Posts
    85
    paragon rocks! u can do this guys!!

  6. #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandacally View Post
    Just watched blood legion primordius video... yeah 25m is really tough... /facepalm
    Primordius went down fast as shit both on 10 and 25 man, what's your point?

  7. #1007
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    Paragon only recruits Finnish players.

    BL, USA population: 313 million
    Paragon, Finland population: 5,3 million

    Now, do the calculation of finding 10 world-best-players instead of 25, when your country has that few people.
    Finnland is also snowbound and dark 6 out of 12 months a year. Not hard to raid 24/7, or to find people who're good at computer games.
    Another thing that gets me is the general chat when inside the Garrison. It totally reminds me of every prison film I've ever watched. The prisoners confined to their cells are talking to each other through the walls. Their chat is mostly pointless, vulgar and revolving around stuff they ll do once they get out. This is EXACTLY the content of every Garrison chat I've ever had to tolerate.
    LOL!

  8. #1008
    The Insane det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    18,976
    Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Hopefully paragon wont get world 1st on lei shen or ra'den..Already tired of them, although they're skilled players, nonetheless.
    Why the hell are you "tired" of them. Why the hell do you wish they won't get a world first. I am lost at words at all the hate going on in this thread....whoever is up there in the top 20 is most likely a better player than any of you guys here judging them and the top 3 are out of everybody's league, no matter if they are 25 or 10 man..you just can NOT do what they do.

    Man up and give credit where credit is due ffs...

    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Finnland is also snowbound and dark 6 out of 12 months a year. Not hard to raid 24/7, or to find people who're good at computer games.
    THAT is the reason why they are good? Even if Paragon played nonstop this week...can YOU get 11/13 in 72 hours, even if you spread out those 72 hrs over a month? And the reason they are good is because the sun doesn't shine in Finland and they have no other option in life than raiding 24/7? Oh man...
    Last edited by det; 2013-03-17 at 11:44 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    ... there are lots of different types of players, with different amounts of time to play, and different tastes for the content and difficulty and time commitment they want to give to any of those pieces of content. The person that plays for an hour or so a few times a week is playing the same game as the person that plays five hours every night.....
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...261?page=8#154

  9. #1009
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Finnland is also snowbound and dark 6 out of 12 months a year. Not hard to raid 24/7, or to find people who're good at computer games.
    thats a pretty bad argument ppl still have jobs, families and what not...

  10. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by scwasp View Post
    Primordius went down fast as shit both on 10 and 25 man, what's your point?
    Nothing, but just saying that the last 3 bosses in 10m are any more faceroll than in 25m is ridiculous. Look at paragons setup, 3 paladin 2 priest 2 warlocks, now bring a 25m raid with 8 paladins, 5 priests and 5 locks and we can talk...

  11. #1011
    as long as BL loses and there is much butthurt and rustling of jimmies, it's all good

  12. #1012
    btw that loot from twins staff for everyoneeee

  13. #1013
    The Patient Drakoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    248
    And Paragon comes ahead, like always.


    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

  14. #1014
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    THAT is the reason why they are good? Even if Paragon played nonstop this week...can YOU get 11/13 in 72 hours, even if you spread out those 72 hrs over a month? And the reason they are good is because the sun doesn't shine in Finland and they have no other option in life than raiding 24/7? Oh man...
    "In your thread - aggrevating you" - You care too much.

    You can be sure that they played non-stop, with sleep breaks and nothing else. I did it for two expansions, and simply grew out of it. They've the time and the equipment. Mains decked in 520s, and alts in 500-510, as a regular raiding guild you wont reach this gear in the first week... it'll take you 2 months. And you also wont have the perfect setup every day for progression.

    People should stop treating them like semi-gods. If anythings, credit is worth giving for their stamina and focus over these long raiding sessions.
    Last edited by UcanDoSht; 2013-03-17 at 11:56 PM.
    Another thing that gets me is the general chat when inside the Garrison. It totally reminds me of every prison film I've ever watched. The prisoners confined to their cells are talking to each other through the walls. Their chat is mostly pointless, vulgar and revolving around stuff they ll do once they get out. This is EXACTLY the content of every Garrison chat I've ever had to tolerate.
    LOL!

  15. #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Hopefully paragon wont get world 1st on lei shen or ra'den..Already tired of them, although they're skilled players, nonetheless.
    They will because there's not enough serious 10 man guilds to compete with them.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU





  16. #1016
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandacally View Post
    Nothing, but just saying that the last 3 bosses in 10m are any more faceroll than in 25m is ridiculous. Look at paragons setup, 3 paladin 2 priest 2 warlocks, now bring a 25m raid with 8 paladins, 5 priests and 5 locks and we can talk...
    Your post doesn't make much sense but Exodus had 5 affli locks and 4 shadow priests for their Primordius kill.

  17. #1017
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoro67 View Post
    And Paragon comes ahead, like always.
    Their first and only world first this tier? wow....

  18. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffles View Post
    They will because there's not enough serious 10 man guilds to compete with them.
    True obviously, but the same was also correct in 25m for the hardest encounters ingame, like lichking HC and ragnaros HC; so maybe you start giving people some credit for their achievements and not discredit all the other players. The content is quite hard and every guilds going more than 2/13 HC this week is fairly good at the game.

  19. #1019
    Come on BL, get it together and get that World First 25m Consorts DD

  20. #1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    Their first and only world first this tier? wow....
    Haven't they picked up every single world first since Council?

    Also, as far as I know, their first world first in Firelands was Majordomo. Hardly means that their Firelands progression was shit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •