This thread has been irrelevant for like the last 20 pages. Stop getting my hopes up assholes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excuse my ignorance, but what's the reason for the lack of Asian guilds this time around, namely KR?

Not that I care, Go USA!, but it seems a bit weird. I tried searching but it basically boiled down to "Blizzard trying too hard" or "competition caused an implosion".

I know we want to fight about World First and bicker between 10 and 25, but there's also a clear difference between US, EU, and KR due to time-frames/maintenance.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, but what's the reason for the lack of Asian guilds this time around, namely KR?

Not that I care, Go USA!, but it seems a bit weird. I tried searching but it basically boiled down to "Blizzard trying too hard" or "competition caused an implosion".

I know we want to fight about World First and bicker between 10 and 25, but there's also a clear difference between US, EU, and KR due to time-frames/maintenance.
    It's because of the clear difference in item levels, lock out, and encounter scaling. This may give you a clue about the difference that has existed since... MoP released? http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-10-25-model

Wowprogress West: http://www.wowprogress.com/

Wowprogress Asia: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/asia

Deleted
    Interesting, Exorsus (Ексорзус) are the first to post image of Iron Qon corpse

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    die stupid robot
    Congrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    -snip-
    Welp I'm glad I got an answer on everything I already knew about.

So does that make their content more relevant or less? It's"harder", has "better loot", and is actually "separated". What's stopping them from playing on US/EU realms (besides the obvious one)?
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Welp I'm glad I got an answer on everything I already knew about.
    Why did you ask the question then? It's blindingly obvious why they are seperated. If you want me to bash you over the head with the obvious hammer it's because "The game the east and west play isn't really the same one now since they follow different rules".

Deleted

Monk = beating enrage timer? Discuss!

Deleted
    From armory:

Verdisha obtained Suen-Wo, Spire of the Falling Sun. 1 day ago
    Deawyn obtained Suen-Wo, Spire of the Falling Sun. 1 day ago
    Lappé obtained Suen-Wo, Spire of the Falling Sun. 1 day ago

DAT LUCK?

Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    From armory:

DAT LUCK?

Damn. Lucky indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post
    There is no video up, they didn't release it. We are not talking about normal mode :P.

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 08:23 PM ----------

Sorry, meant heroic durumu.

Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    From armory:

DAT LUCK?
    It's like with famous texas hold'em players... they are good and they have the luck

Quote Originally Posted by kakadu View Post

Monk = beating enrage timer? Discuss!
    Looks like just an alt run. The monk is smirks alt and he killed normal lei shen yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Sorry, meant heroic durumu.

Deleted
    Definitely no alt run. Look at the chars. It's Smirk's alt right, but he killed Lei Shen first week only.

How many bosses have BL killed after reset? Are they already at Twin Consorts? Don't know how long US realms have been open.
    Last edited by Spoiledkid; 2013-03-19 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoiledkid View Post
    How many bosses have BL killed after reset? Are they already at Twin Consorts? Don't know how long US realms have been open.
    Going by armory feeds, they recently killed Horridon heroic.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoiledkid View Post
    according to armoury, they have killed horridon on heroic AND normal in the last hour, so it appears they are gearing alts as well maybe? there appears to be a LOT of heroic horridon gear obtained recently though. are they maybe funneling gear to mains again? i didnt think the new lockout system would allow that?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/il...lood%20Legion/

i count 12 heroic horridon items. feasible that 7 members got loot from coin?
    Last edited by Viggers; 2013-03-19 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    Yep, even blood legion had deaths so everyone who said 1 death on 25H = wipe is talking out of their ass.

Deleted
    Moonz kills Twin Consorts 5 hours after Iron Qon. I would say now that it is definitely a more manageable encounter on 10-man if the hardcore 25mans are still to score a kill.

Also, Smirk is on his monk alt, because obviously Heroic Lei Shen does not require 3 healers.