Page 2 of 252 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Any known heroic streamer?

Or do nobody wanna share the tactics in progression? (((((((

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey everyone can I please ask for your co-operation if using this thread for the majority of kills. I ask you all to be considerate and do not flame either raid size or give other guilds grief in such a way that could upset other players or their players. Other than that, happy posting and enjoy the hopefully exciting race!

I have a feeling that no west guild will kill Ra-den before Easter .
    And Ra-den world 1st will go to one of the Far Easterners

Deleted
    So when will servers come up in the US? Can't wait to see the race

I think BL will get the 1st boss and maybe 2nd boss world first.

Then the EU servers open up and Paragon/Method will be ahead. Paragon is my bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoulsen View Post
    Any known heroic streamer?

Or do nobody wanna share the tactics in progression? (((((((
    My guild will be streaming 25man heroic progress at http://www.twitch.tv/missorcy .
    We ended up world #33 in T14 so not too shabby I guess esp since it's EU so it can cover hours when there's no Midwinter stream . Plus it's female streamer, rare sight in top end guilds these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    No, I'm roundly rejecting your idea that LFR isn't raiding.
    The raiding scene is larger than in wrath - because LFR is raiding. It replaces the pugs that were a feature of Wotlk.
    Tell you what, I remove LFR and you remove pugs.
    What the actual f...

Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post
    My guild will be streaming 25man heroic progress at http://www.twitch.tv/missorcy .
    We ended up world #33 in T14 so not too shabby I guess esp since it's EU so it can cover hours when there's no Midwinter stream . Plus it's female streamer, rare sight in top end guilds these days.
    What's she play?

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak View Post
    What's she play?
    Holy priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    No, I'm roundly rejecting your idea that LFR isn't raiding.
    The raiding scene is larger than in wrath - because LFR is raiding. It replaces the pugs that were a feature of Wotlk.
    Tell you what, I remove LFR and you remove pugs.
    What the actual f...

While Paragon will no doubt get the first 10m kills, I don't think they'll get the world first Lei Shen or Ra-Den. They obviously have access to way less TF gear than the 25 mans, so the only way for them to win this is by either just being much better than the other top guilds, or if 25m modes are simply tuned with TF gear in mind (which they aren't). As good as Paragon is, I honestly don't think they're so good as to trivialize the gear advantage 25 mans have.

So I'm going with Method for WF Lei Shen, with Blood Legion being a very close second. No clue about Ra-Den though.
    Last edited by Akylios; 2013-03-12 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akylios View Post
    While Paragon will no doubt get the first 10m kills, I don't think they'll get the world first Lei Shen or Ra-Den. They didn't do any alt runs through the normal modes (unlike the 25m guilds) and obviously have access to way less TF gear than the 25 mans. They're probably already at a massive gear disadvantage, so the only way for them to win this is by either just being much better than the other top guilds, or if 25m modes are simply tuned with TF gear in mind (which they aren't). As good as Paragon is, I honestly don't think they're so good as to trivialize the gear advantage 25 mans have.

So I'm going with Method for WF Lei Shen, with Blood Legion being a very close second. No clue about Ra-Den though.
    this is actually an interesting possibility, even just to see changes in gear will impact top tier guild like paragon.
    as for 25man, while I'm rooting for Method, I am quite curious if the new Exodus after merge with vodka will come out as a strong player on the US side. any thoughts on that?

Deleted
    Are US servers up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stiglet View Post
    Are US servers up?
    Take a look at the clock..

#1 Method (10man is boring and dosent count)

Raid size infraction. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-03-12 at 04:41 PM.

While Paragon will no doubt get the first 10m kills, I don't think they'll get the world first Lei Shen or Ra-Den. They didn't do any alt runs through the normal modes
    Their armory shows they did alt runs.

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post

#1 Method (10man is boring and dosent count)
    On the other hand 25 men is a chaos, hence on 25 m videos I cant see clearly who is doing what .

Wowprogress just started showing guild I lvl.

Blood Legion 519.29
    Method 517.91
    Paragon 516.28

I guess it shows average I lvl for characters who have at least some progress in tier 15 raid.
    Last edited by mikoslav; 2013-03-12 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    this is actually an interesting possibility, even just to see changes in gear will impact top tier guild like paragon.
    as for 25man, while I'm rooting for Method, I am quite curious if the new Exodus after merge with vodka will come out as a strong player on the US side. any thoughts on that?
    Gear disadvantage? What?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Devai/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/characte...e/Sejta/simple

I'm pretty sure those guys are ok

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    Being from EU, I have no idea what time they're due up.

Personally I would be surprised to see a ra-den kill so early since there isn't really anyone who has got to see the fight or its mechanics.

It's always tough to figure out which bosses will be the hard ones from normal to heroic.

12 bosses is a lot though, so we could possibly see Lei Shen actually live a week, if there are even just a few roadblocks before him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    With all the gear funnelling and all the increases to 25 man loot incentives, I think Paragon are at a real disadvantage this tier, my money goes with Method.
    last I checked paragon at least during t14 did 25 man normal clear week 1. to funnel gear. which is the equivalent of doing 3 funnel raids. Would not be shocked if they did this again.

Deleted
    While Paragon will no doubt get the first 10m kills, I don't think they'll get the world first Lei Shen or Ra-Den. They didn't do any alt runs through the normal modes (unlike the 25m guilds) and obviously have access to way less TF gear than the 25 mans. They're probably already at a massive gear disadvantage, so the only way for them to win this is by either just being much better than the other top guilds, or if 25m modes are simply tuned with TF gear in mind (which they aren't). As good as Paragon is, I honestly don't think they're so good as to trivialize the gear advantage 25 mans have.

they did plenty of alt runs. why even say something you have no clue about?

Jin Rock is probably gona get 1 shot (hes most likely easy tham normal Lei Shen), Horridon seens pretty darn easy on heroic as well I think Council onward is where the fun realy starts. I still cant figure how the heck Heroci Tortos work from reading that journal so looking foward to a stream of that fight in particular.

And Dark Animus is probably gona be a massive freaking mess.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    last I checked paragon at least during t14 did 25 man normal clear week 1. to funnel gear. which is the equivalent of doing 3 funnel raids. Would not be shocked if they did this again.
    Im pretty sure they did cause they have a mage and a hunter with 4 pieces of t15 already, thats not possibel on 10 mans realy, even with 10 mans alt runs youd have to be massively lucky to drop all the correct tier tokens on the same run for the same person.

Ps: Just checked they actualy have more tham just 2 guys with 4 piece bonus already.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2013-03-12 at 02:44 PM.