Page 10 of 252 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    yep, whoever gets the kill first, has the world first. 10 or 25, it doesnt matter. It's like Hillary and Norgay were the first to conquer Mt. Everest. No one cared that they used supplemental oxygen. They got there first. No one said it wasnt real because they had it easier and the real Everest was conquered at '78 by two guys no one really knows (yes, I had to look up the year from wikipedia) because they did it without use supplemental oxygen.
    Also, Amundsen and Scott and race to the South Pole. Dog sledges vs just raw manpower.

Deleted
    Eu already catching up with US guilds who had a 14-16 hour headstart as usual

Already 4 eu guilds on places 7-10

I would think that 10m world first is more of an accomplishment because mistakes are less forgiving than in 25m. However, I am not a bleeding edge raider so what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd57 View Post
    I would think that 10m world first is more of an accomplishment because mistakes are less forgiving than in 25m. However, I am not a bleeding edge raider so what do I know.
    On world first progression this isn't really true. No mistakes can be tolerated on any of the raid sizes really. How Blizzard has tuned the encounters is what decides if 10 or 25 man is harder. So far in MoP I think they have done a pretty good job, we'll have to wait and see what this tier will be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Noorri View Post
    On world first progression this isn't really true. No mistakes can be tolerated on any of the raid sizes really. How Blizzard has tuned the encounters is what decides if 10 or 25 man is harder. So far in MoP I think they have done a pretty good job, we'll have to wait and see what this tier will be like.
    the biggest issue is with tuning end bosses. Any bosses before it maybe difficult but there not "hard" like a endboss. So even tuned badly Heroic Horridon 10 man I'm looking at you. World class guilds such as Paragon killed it easily.

Deleted
    I think Method 25 man, and paragon 10 man will be the victors. I kinda keep Blood Legion or any other US guild out of the race due to them having one day lead, which may have not been helpful in HoF progression but it is in ToT (as we see that they've downed a lot of bosses already before EU servers HC opened).

My opinion.

6/13 exodus!

btw, now the US guilds are going to sleep.

Go getem EU

Quote Originally Posted by Serenia View Post
    I think Method 25 man, and paragon 10 man will be the victors. I kinda keep Blood Legion or any other US guild out of the race due to them having one day lead, which may have not been helpful in HoF progression but it is in ToT (as we see that they've downed a lot of bosses already before EU servers HC opened).

My opinion.
    I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Exodus at this point, largely due to the sheer amount of individual players they have available. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a raid group in ToT 24/7 until it's done.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Exodus at this point, largely due to the sheer amount of individual players they have available. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a raid group in ToT 24/7 until it's done.

nope sleep time. g'night.

Deleted
    We'll start Council25H in a short moment when the other group killed it on normal.

Also, before I go we had a 552k hp wipe on Ji-Kun about 1.5 hours ago.

I'm waiting to see how long Dark animus will take, or if there's some cheese we don't know about yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quiks View Post

ouuuuch...

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    I'm waiting to see how long Dark animus will take, or if there's some cheese we don't know about yet.
    ? the whole fight is kinda cheese lol. activate both massive constructs get them to 36 energy each Burn boss.. Executing it might be hard but thats the basic Idea behind how you have to kill it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quiks View Post

DAMN! I've been there before (not quite at World First Race status)...its absolutely heart-breaking.

This is turning out to be an entertaining race between BL and Exodus. Let's see if Method can catch up.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Does anyone have news about how Dream Paragon is doing on council?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally look at them as separate races. With how different the 2 types are, trying to combine them is silly imo. Getting WF for either size is still extremely impressive.

Deleted
    Single mistakes are more forgiving in 25, but two and a half times more mistakes are made.

(In practice even more, because if you do 10m with a 25m group, the 15 worst players get benched.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiphon View Post
    Single mistakes are more forgiving in 25, but two and a half times more mistakes are made.

(In practice even more, because if you do 10m with a 25m group, the 15 worst players get benched.)
    This basically. It really frustrates me when people suggest that 25 man is easier BECAUSE of that reason. It's just stupid. Math is hard.

Don't get me wrong I do not hate on 10 mans. In fact I like 10 mans much better than 25 mans, but I do not agree with spreading useless, wrong and biassed facts which are so wrong from a common sense standpoint. It frustrates me. :P

Deleted
    Let's have the "Ithink10m25mareequal/10mdoesntcount/Ithink10mcountsmore/Ithinktheyreseparateraces/25mdoesntcount/whocaresaboutwfrace" thing going on like last tiers coz that was so productive.
    Or don't.