1. #3481
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville Florida
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    You mean you didn't have that many high skilled players to fill it up but as you said before 25M doesn't require that much of player skill comparing to 10M so taking your own words why don't you simple carry the rest with your super high skilled 10M players? or could it be that 25M requires the same amount of skill after all?
    You are missing the point..Paragon recruits Finnish speaking players only. They raid in their native tongue. Isnt just possible finding 15 more people that meet their requirements and language is more of a hassle than its worth?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ckabear/simple

    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

  2. #3482
    Quote Originally Posted by thehordemage View Post
    The biggest thing going for Method is their player availability. For example, they're able to use the same roster for essentially all their Lei Shen progression - and for a fight like that, it matters a shit load.
    What?

    And the other top guilds don't have players with 100% attendance?

  3. #3483
    Dreadlord lappee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedoso View Post
    What?

    And the other top guilds don't have players with 100% attendance?
    25's rarely have the exact 25 players they want for all of the progression available 24/7

  4. #3484
    Quote Originally Posted by thehordemage View Post
    The biggest thing going for Method is their player availability. For example, they're able to use the same roster for essentially all their Lei Shen progression - and for a fight like that, it matters a shit load.
    I assure you, we had to have 30+ people learn the fight, due to vacations/work/irl stuff that our members had. And also sometimes you realize you need more of one class after reaching a point of the fight, so you switch people again. And switching people in and out is quite bad, since they have to catch up with all the others in terms of fails/dps maximization, and it basically means that the next 10-20 tries they are holding you back in a sense.

  5. #3485
    Changing the subject a bit, since you guys have all had tries on ra-den, would you rate his difficulty above or below lei shen?

  6. #3486
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumash View Post
    Changing the subject a bit, since you guys have all had tries on ra-den, would you rate his difficulty above or below lei shen?
    It has to be easier since limited attempts.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet

    "This server shutdown was so epic not even Illidan was prepared for it"

  7. #3487
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    It has to be easier since limited attempts.
    who knows, maybe blizz wants it to last for a long, long, LONG time. Like until 5.4 long. Or maybe not, thats why im asking.

  8. #3488
    Dreadlord lappee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumash View Post
    Changing the subject a bit, since you guys have all had tries on ra-den, would you rate his difficulty above or below lei shen?
    mechanics are fairly simple, its more of a gearcheck in my opinion

  9. #3489
    You guys should release the video already.

  10. #3490
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    bets for the next lei Shen kill? Exsorsus seems to have about a day head start on moonz for h-lei shen attempts as well as a higher ilvl. i'm thinking it will be exsorsus 4, moonz 5. i'm -hoping- that it will be moonz 4, though.
    Sorry to disappoint but we won't be killing Lei Shen anytime soon.
    In the 11 days we're 11/13 HC we've had 3 days on Lei Shen, 2 of those with our main setup we could kill him (and even then it wasn't the same 10 people or exact same setup). One main healer gquit and my off-tank has been offline 6 out of those 11 days. We've lost 3 people during T15 progress, it's ridiculous. But what can you do, we're learning to recruit more carefully.

    And since this thread has a lot of views, i'll just put it out there. We're looking for a tank (also an Owl/Resto switcher), take a look at our wowprogress page for more information. Rerolls are fine but you should be an experienced raider. Thanks.
    Last edited by zora; 2013-04-03 at 09:12 AM.
    Shootz' Law (Cya Godwin)
    As an MMO-Champion discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving 25s and 10s approaches 1. In other words, Shootz observed that, given enough time, in any MMO-Champion discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison between 25s and 10s.

  11. #3491
    Lappé, did you fraps any fight other than Lei Shen ? (assuming you frapsed it)

    I really like watching your videos, but I figure you would have realesed them already if you had fraps :<

  12. #3492
    Quote Originally Posted by zora View Post
    Sorry to disappoint but we won't be killing Lei Shen anytime soon.
    In the 11 days we're 11/13 HC we've had 3 days on Lei Shen, 2 of those with our main setup we could kill him (and even then it wasn't the same 10 people or exact same setup). One main healer gquit and my off-tank has been offline 6 out of those 11 days. We've lost 3 people during T15 progress, it's ridiculous. But what can you do, we're learning to recruit more carefully.

    And since this thread has a lot of views, i'll just put it out there. We're looking for a tank (also an Owl/Resto switcher), take a look at our wowprogress page for more information. Rerolls are fine but you should be an experienced raider. Thanks.
    Very sad to read that.
    Freak Me Out has lost half of hir roster between T14 and T15 and we've seen the result in T15.
    I really hope you will be able to keep your current level an even improve for T16.
    We need strong 10-man guilds to have an interesting race!

  13. #3493
    Blizzard testers should be 1st on all those lists.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

    WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

  14. #3494
    Dreadlord lappee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by Changeform View Post
    Lappé, did you fraps any fight other than Lei Shen ? (assuming you frapsed it)

    I really like watching your videos, but I figure you would have realesed them already if you had fraps :<
    no fraps from me this tier, not even lei-shen. we'll see if i remember to fraps ra-den

  15. #3495
    Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    no fraps from me this tier, not even lei-shen. we'll see if i remember to fraps ra-den
    Oooooh man

    Did any of you guys fraps anything at all?

  16. #3496
    Quote Originally Posted by Changeform View Post
    Oooooh man

    Did any of you guys fraps anything at all?
    Devai prob frapsed most fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet

    "This server shutdown was so epic not even Illidan was prepared for it"

  17. #3497
    World 2nd and asia first 10man kill by Style(CN Server)

  18. #3498
    I think the real question for Lappee and Paragon is which Two Steps from Hell or Immediate Music songs they will use for the Lei Shen and Ra-Den kill videos. Thats what im most excited to see.

  19. #3499
    Quote Originally Posted by linyucobet View Post
    World 2nd and asia first 10man kill by Style(CN Server)
    Are the chinese servers comparable to west, i.e. same itemization, same boss with same damage output etc?

  20. #3500
    Are the chinese servers comparable to west, i.e. same itemization, same boss with same damage output etc?
    Considering 25 gives higher ilevel and has increased health,but 10 man does not, and you can do both 10 and 25 - It's something totally different if that guild also has 25m gear

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •