Best spec for each fight in ToT?

So, some of you are a lot more progressed than I am, and I was wondering if you could give me your feedback on which specs are best for each fight in ToT from your experiences thusfar? Currently I'm fire/frost, but obviously I can go arcane if thats best....but the issue that I have with arcane is that the fights seem so movement heavy that its tough to stand in your rune of power for very long. Please give me your feedback

Thanks!

only fight that gave me issue as arcane was tortos,durumu(did like tank dps during maze phase lol), council seemed pretty unfriendly to arcane as well (tortos and council i sat),

im going to give IW a try for most of the fight and i have used IW on lei shen and it was really good, switch to IW if you are feeling unsafe with all these movement
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

IW?

Not sure what IW means

Quote Originally Posted by HeatM1ser View Post
    IW?

Not sure what IW means
    Its short for the "Insane Ward posse". Absorbs - how do they work?!?

oh, is that using Incanters Ward instead of invocation or runes or power?

IW is truly strong cause of the 6 % Sp passive, i play fire in every fight but frost is stronger at some bosses. If you like to play arcane, yeah ..but the mobility is not the best and so its fire or frost who´s gonna win

Deleted
    Frost is really a lot better than Fire especially when you don't have perfect gear. Also Frost is good for all fights with adds or where you can cleave... frostcleave is currently better than Firecleave.
    Generally i would say: Arcane for Patchwerk Fights (Jinrokh, Magaera, Iron Qon), Frost for all Fights with Adds, AoE or cleave (Horridon, Council, Tortos, Dark Animus, Consorts, Lei Shen), Fire for Fights with a lot of movement (Jikun, Durumu, Primordius).

Jin rokh: FROST/fire/arcan
    Horridon: Frost/fire
    Council: FIRE/frost
    Tortos: Fire/frost
    Maegera: fire/frost
    Jin-kun: Fire/Frost
    Durumu: Fire/Frost
    Primordius: FIRE/frost
    Dark Animus: frost/fire
    Iron Qon: fire/frost
    Twins: fire/frost
    Lei Shen: frost/fire

I've been frost all week in ToT, and I'm loving it!!!!

Deleted
    Jin rokh: FROST/fire/arcan
    Horridon: Frost/fire
    Council: FIRE/frost
    Tortos: Affliction
    Maegera: fire/frost
    Jin-kun: Fire/Frost
    Durumu: Fire/Frost
    Primordius: FIRE/frost
    Dark Animus: frost/fire
    Iron Qon: fire/frost
    Twins: fire/frost