Smile Experienced Fury/Arms/Prot warrior LF guild

497 Arms, 499 Fury(SMF), 490 Prot.

LF High End raiding guild. Preferably night times, with anytime between 8-9 Central and 12-1 central.

25h experience in DS and Firelands.

Willing to go full prot, full dps or half and half. Preferably looking for a 25 core, but a reasonable 10man will do just as good.

Logs are listed below; these are recorded between ilvl 493-497. You are more than welcome to look at any of the parses I have posted for my current guild. These are just a few highlights.

The current guild I am in is just a casual guild I joined while transferring to Kil’Jaeden. No one was recruiting dps warrior at the time, and assumed some raiding would be far better than none. They are too casual, and unmotivated to down end game content for me, thus I’m looking for a home. Feel free to post here, or contact me in-game. My Character names are

Kurbby(Main) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kurbby/simple

Kurbbz(Alt resto shaman)

Anthrose (Alt rogue)

All of which are on Kil’jaeden.

If it really pleases you, my stream is: twitch.tv/kurbby1 we usually raid mon-thurs, and Sunday. Starting at about 9 central. Feel free to tune in.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ki.../?s=391&e=1059

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-bi...=11619&e=12078

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-15...?s=3439&e=3781

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-15...e/?s=596&e=890

Alexian#1728 Would love to talk. :-)

Hi Kurbby,

I'm from Bitter, a 10m 4/16H Horde guild on Ner'zhul (US-West PVP). We are currently looking to fill up our raid group again after we lost several members to RL issues the day before 5.2 hit. We need 2 more members before we can raid again. Ideally, one of them would be a Warrior tank.

Our goal is to clear all of ToT on Heroic while it is still current, and we'd like to raid with those who share this goal. We want to raid with individuals who are mature, eager to improve, and open to taking constructive criticism. Our raid times have been Mon-Thurs from 8-11 PM PST (10-1 CST), but we are open to alterations to the schedule.

If you are interested in joining us for some Heroic ToT action, please contact me at BTag Bitter#1387 or Vspec (officer) at BTag Vspec#1684. Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
    Fuzza of <Bitter>

The Church is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild on Darkspear. We are currently 12/16H. We love World of Warcraft, and we aim to offer a vibrant raiding community for PvE raiding. We are a 25-Man progression raiding guild and our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

Raid schedule:
    T|W|Th (+Fridays during the first week or two of progression)
    8:00-11:30PM MST

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org or add my battletag “Elpay#1485” if you want to talk more about the guild. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Heya Kurbby,

Midnight Sunrise may be a good home for ya!

We are currently recruiting a core position, looking for Tank/DPS for ToT and beyond. I’m not going to C/P my whole recruitment thread, but you can read it here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...week-LF-Tank-A

Important notes:
    8/8H T13 @ 15%, 16/16N T14 w/ very late start
    1/12 T15 with Horr going down this week
    Solid, long term guild & raid team
    Paid realm / faction change available
    12 player roster- 5 weeks on, 1 week off (no favorites, we go by the rotation)

Hit me up on realID jglordsphinx@excite.com if you wanna chat!!

Cheeseftw#1471. I would love to talk to you. In need of a dps warrior.

Hello, Kurbby:

[H] <Calm Down> of Magtheridon US (EST) is looking for skilled and experienced DPS to add to our roster.

Take note! We are a HORDE guild!

We are currently 6/12 Throne of Thunder.

Our 5.0/5.1 kills consisted of:

4/6 Heroic Mogu'Shan Vaults
    6/6 Heart of Fear
    4/4 Terrace of Endless Spring

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday 8 PM EST to Midnight EST. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via real ID. My BattleTag is theCOLOR12#1214. If you like what you see and would like to apply, please visit ShhCalmDown.com and apply according to the template provided once you've registered on the forums.

<Absolution> on Deathwing(PvP) is currently 6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults, 6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear, and 4/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Springs, and 1/13 Heroic ToT.

We raid Sunday through Wednesday, 9:45pm-2:00am EST.

**We will consider any class that performs exceptionally well.

All raiders should have an appropriate dual spec available as hybrid classes. Pure DPS classes should be willing to switch specs as needed also.We're looking for raiders who show up on time, ready with flasks/pots/food and have an extensive knowledge of their class, their role, and the encounters. Raiders should be willing to take constructive critism, and be able to correct any mistakes made. We focus on progression as a whole, not parsing high as individuals.Mumble and a working microphone are required.

For more information please contact Malanoma in game or RealID: bchsbandbone27@aol.com/ Pharmakeiá in game or RealID: thedude907@gmail.com or visit absolutiondw.enjin.com