Post a picture of your dream house!

Hey all,

I'd love to see pictures of your dream homes! I know exactly which one is mine:

I think it's somewhere in Anguilla. Such incredible modern design, though it may be the scenery, too, that adds to my wish to live there.

I like the look of modern/minimalist looking houses that one might be a little bit to big but that would be a good idea of a dream home.

Last edited by Skarsguard; 2013-03-11 at 03:30 AM.

Not exactly a picture, but still. This is the apartment Shepard gets in ME3. I would love to live in a place like that. Maybe do a little better with the furnishing but otherwise . . .

It's got a bar, lounge, piano, hot tub . . .

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Something like this

Or the castle they had in the show called Sanctuary. I've wanted to live in a creepy old gothic castle since I was a little girl..

As long as I had internet I would live here.

Or something similar.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!