Talking 505 Ranked Frost DK LF 10M Semi-hardcore 2/12+

Currently 5/16H T14 and 2/12 10M looking for a solid guild as a new home. I am open to transfers. I am looking for a heroic progression guild that is mature and seeking that key player to bring the core to solid.

Top 10 things I am looking for in a Guild.

1. Flexible raid times, Mon-Sun 7PM+ Central time
    2. Mature players who can have fun, but also be serious and down bosses.
    3. Uses a loot council or point system, no free rolls for loot.
    4. Possible officer positions after its earned.
    5. Also does other things besides raiding. Interested in PVP, Arenas, and RBGS as well as Challenge modes. Guild events and things like contests and such.
    6. Hold people accountable for not coming prepared or on-time. I am always prepared and have 99% attendance rates. I expect people to also. Everyone should know there class and be competitive.
    7. Run logs and always push for improvements.
    8. Communicate effectively in vent and on guild chat.
    9. Strong leadership who can lead by example.
    10. Progress, simple as that. Everyone makes mistakes, but good players will learn from them, fix them, and move forward.

If this sounds like this is your guild, contact Deathsparrow#1533 on battle-tag. Vent interviews preferred also.

Character armory is Deathsparrow on Magtheridon Horde side.

The Church is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild on Darkspear. We are currently 12/16H. We love World of Warcraft, and we aim to offer a vibrant raiding community for PvE raiding. We are a 25-Man progression raiding guild and our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

Raid schedule:
    T|W|Th (+Fridays during the first week or two of progression)
    8:00-11:30PM MST

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org or add my battletag “Elpay#1485” if you want to talk more about the guild. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Unhallowed is a 10 man hard mode guild (Horde) currently looking for 1 DK Tank.

[ABOUT]
    We've been around for a few years and our goal has always been the same of clearing all hard mode content at the 10 man level while maintaining a real-life friendly raiding schedule. Our goal is to raid efficient and fun while still being on the edge of progression. We play on the Misha (PVE) server which is located in the Pacific Time Zone.

[RAID TIMES]
    We raid Mon, Tues, Thursday, and Sunday from 7-10 pm server (PST).
    We don't have an attendance requirement but do expect you to show to most raids. We understand real life happens and sometimes you're going to miss a raid day without advanced warning.

[RECRUITMENT NEEDS]
    - 1DK tank Full Time position

[PROGRESSION]
    6/6 MV Heroic
    6/6 HoF Heroic
    4/4 TES Heroic
    - We've cleared all heroic content in Cataclysm (server first)

[CONTACT]
    For more info or to apply, visit our website at http://unh.guildzilla.com
    Additionally, you can contact any of the following officers in game on the Misha server.

Ao
    Kadamony
    Or you can add me in b-net tags : azrael#1801(kromosom) or casdon#1241(Casdon)

If you find yourself considering 25 man, we'd be VERY interested in you.

<Winterborne> of Greymane (Alliance) is a recently reformed guild. Less than a year ago, we decided to raid 25 man content. We are currently 11/16 Hard Mode T14(6/6 MSV, 3/6 HoF, 2/4 ToES), 10/12 ToT. Though we may not be as established as most of the other raiding guilds on Greymane which have been around since BC or even vanilla, we have a very strong officer core that was able to pull together a pretty good 25 man raid roster in such a short amount of time.

Now we're recruiting to improve our Roster, replace weak links and strengthen our core for MoP content. Currently we're focusing on the recruitment of a skilled and dedicated DPS DK, but we're more than interested in anyone who can best what we already have.

We do NOT recruit for waitlist, or more than what we genuinely need. We find that recruiting for waitlist is simply insulting to our raiders, and we are very much against it. We ONLY recruit for CORE raid positions.

<Winterborne> is a progression oriented guild. Killing bosses when we kill them isn't enough. We like to compete for our kills. We're going to be pushing for server first kills, and we won't stop pushing there. On progression, we raid from Monday through Thursday, 8:30 - 11:30 CST.

*Being that I've approached you, I've looked into your Armory, Experience, and World of Logs, so I do not expect you to place in a detailed application. I find it to be a little ridiculous for someone to approach YOU, and then ask for a written application. Instead, I would like to do a Mumble interview to see if you would mesh well with us, and take things from there.*

We have multiple references in multiple of TOP END guilds which can vouch for the strength of our leadership and the potential of how far we can go. They are willing to speak with you to confirm that we are able to be a truly strong raiding guild in the near future.

If you have any questions take a look at our guild site Winterborne-GM.Enjin.com, or feel free to add me on Bnet Alexian#1728

Thanks for your time. Best of luck in your search for a new home!

-Lexi