Deleted

Most negative aspect of no new 5 mans - leeching in battlegrounds.

With no new 5 mans and LFR being restricted to once a week I've seen a massive influx of players in battlegrounds being not in the least interested in actually participating. For example in Alterac there's usually about 10~ people if I am unlucky who will simply find some remote place, sit down and wait for the end of the game. Often even with guild standard out for maximum leeching.

This is absolutely disgusting and extremly annoying to say the least.

Deleted
    And a new thread was needed because?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    And a new thread was needed because?
    It's only remotely linked to the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    With no new 5 mans and LFR being restricted to once a week I've seen a massive influx of players in battlegrounds being not in the least interested in actually participating. For example in Alterac there's usually about 10~ people if I am unlucky who will simply find some remote place, sit down and wait for the end of the game. Often even with guild standard out for maximum leeching.

If I recall correctly, you can report them for this (though reporting players tends to do little.) Its part of the "Non-Participation Policy" or somesuch thing.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post

People still participate in AV? All the AVs I enter normally just involve zerging the boss with little effort toward doing anything else. This is really nothing new, imo.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My least favorite aspect of it is it's become a bait and switch.

Pre-MoP we'd get new 5-mans, dailies, and new tiers. Now we get new scenarios, dailies, and new tiers. In the end we got no new options of play, and IMO we are getting less since scenarios are 3-man and far shorter.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Pre-MoP we'd get new 5-mans, dailies, and new tiers.
    Really now...

Patch 2.1: New raid. New dailies, no new dungeons
    Patch 2.3: New Raid. No new dailies, no new dungeons
    Patch 2.4: New Raid. New dailies. One new dungeon.

Patch 3.1: New raid. No new dailies, no new dungeons
    Patch 3.2: New raid. New Dailies. One new dungeon
    Patch 3.3: New raid. No new dailies, three new dungeons

Patch 4.1: No new raid. No new dailies. Two dungeons
    Patch 4.2: New raid. New dailies. No dungeons.
    Patch 4.3: New Raid. No new dailies. Three new dungeons

Patch 5.1: No New raid. New dailies. No new dungeons. (new scenarios)
    Patch 5.2: New Raid. New dailies. No new dungeons (new scenarios)

If there's some sort of pattern that they're supposedly deviating from that I'm supposed to be seeing here, frankly... I'm not.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-03-11 at 02:45 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.