Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    We almost get the kill yesterday in 1 hour just killing the green and the red head, but the instance server got disconnected. Within the 5th and the 7th head the healing is a little bit overwhelming but with good raid cds it can be surpassed. Our raid it lvl is like 500 and last tier we get 7/14 hc. So i think its pretty doable the kill without killing the blue one in 10 man normal, at least.

Our raid comp was: tank; drood, dk, heal; priest, pala, resto, dps; warr, rogue, mage frost, drood balance, lock affli.

I just about downed this 10M last night on a pick up guild run. We were 4 healing,with 2 tanks and 4 amazing DPS. The order we were doing was G/R/G/R/G/B/R. Just due to shortness of time and people being stupid we didn't down it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello.

We wipe on this boss for 2 days now. Our best attempt was 14% (last head to kill), but i don't know how to get through it tbh. We try various combination. Problem is when we kill more than one blue head, we found our dps is too low, because ranged need to run and we can't kill head before tanks get 4th stack of debuff. Our best attempt was on G-R-G-R-B-G-R, but again, healers complain that they can;t heal because they need to run from poison and cinder do too much damage. I'll provide logs today.

Today we're goin to try G-R-G-R-B-G-R, and G-R-G-R-G-R-G.

P.S Forget to wire our raid setup.

Tanks:
    Blood Dk
    Prot Pally
    DPS
    Arms Warrior
    Assa Rouge
    Survi Hunter
    Shadow PRiest
    Affli Lock
    Healers
    Resto Druid
    Resto Shaman
    Disci Priest
    Last edited by Felarion; 2013-03-12 at 10:49 AM.

Deleted
    Continue with G-R-G-R-B-G-R Felarion and add a 4th healer if you can, that's what scored a kill for us.

Deleted
    Our 25 man raid group went B > R > B > G > R > B > G > R

Deleted
    We spent one full night wiping on this boss with 3 healers, went back with 4 and one-shot it. G-R-G-R-G-R-G (so no blue) felt easy.
    Blood DK/Warrior tank, Druid/Shaman/Pal/Disc priest healers, Lock/SP/Monk/Ret Pal dps.

15+ Year Old Account
    When do u use heroism Felarion? i heard best time to use it is like 5th or 6th rampage, that way u can get heads down pretty low even before normal phase begins, that way your healers won't have to do as much running as usual, also regarding cinders later on i think best idea is to dispel them straight away of ranged people, melee will probably have to do a bit of running but u only have two of them so it should be ok
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

Deleted
    We also had troubles with the fatboss one. So we put in 1 frost head as 5th head.
    Like: p>fi>p>fi>fr>fi>p and we bloodlusted at the 6th head so the firehead tank only takes 2 debuffs for the last head.

ask ur shadowpriest to go healing if u can, assasin rogue can feint/cloak poison and smokebomb every other rampage to ease the healing

We one shot it on 25 and just rotated killing all 3. This fight was the easiest in the raid. Is it designed to only kill 2?
    Last edited by Gliff; 2013-03-12 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    We one shot it on 25 and just rotated killing all 3. This fight was the easiest in the raid. Is it designed to only kill 2?
    25 man is undertuned

Quote Originally Posted by Apoulsen View Post
    25 man is undertuned
    I guess so. The only fight that seemed closely tuned this whole raid was Iron Qon.

Deleted
    In our guild(10 man) we did Blu-Red-Blue-Red-Green-Blue-Red

Using 3 healer, mixed melee ranged setup.

Deleted
    How do you handle the tanking with 4 healers in 10 man? Do you tank-swap at 3 or so stacks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckgirl View Post
    How do you handle the tanking with 4 healers in 10 man? Do you tank-swap at 3 or so stacks?
    We do this even with 3 healers, makes it so much easier healing wise.

Monk + War tank makes this process so much easier, since Megaera doesn't even cast her rage thing.

With 3 healers we had problems when we killed more than one green head. We had streaks with poison bombs that we couldn't heal through. However, the blue beam caused very little trouble for us and neither did the cinders. So we ended up doing BRBRGBR. I think it's mostly a matter of finding what works for your group.

we used G-R-G-R-B-R-B

if u 25men guild hope this video help u

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if we goin 4 healers then it will 100% 4 stack of debuff on Tanks, or even more. You sure 4 heals can handle this ? As for bl we use it after blue head is down, so it's 5th ramage i guess.

We wasted our whole week on this blasted boss, trying basically any head combo you could think of, with over 80 attempts in till we got the kill, in the end we finally managed to have 4 healers online, well one was offspec but either way, we switch to GRGRGRB, obviously killing no blue intill the end(Killing the blue head last will make it go down faster as tanks will do more dps due to vengeance)

That was with a Pally/Warrior tank and we just switched every 2 stacks, with 4 healers we got 4 stacks every time compared to getting mostly 3 when using 3 healers.

Switching to 4 healers and GRGRGRB simply makes this a healing check, honestly it still feels just as intense neer the end, but no where neer compared to the other ways i tried.

Pain in the ass boss, but in all honestly its really a gear check, if your raid averages about 505ilv you will prob smash it, when we 3 healed it we were almost at the point where we could push within 2 breaths, with potions we actually did so i imagine this week it will be much easier.