Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Aeonaxx reduced spawn timer?

A few days ago I got my second Phosphorescent Stone Drake, and I started to wonder if they'd reduced the spawn timer of Aeonaxx.

Anyone who has any idea?

It's just rude to kill him again after you've already got the mount, tbh..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Seriously... WTF Op?
    dictated but not read.

A not-so-thinly-veiled "I got a second mount, screw you guys" thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Also, I don't see why one would do that - other than to piss off others.

10+ Year Old Account
    No news about Aeonaxx spawn timer.

Also: Flame-baiting much?

10+ Year Old Account
    Way to let someone who hasn't got it yet give it a go! /end sarcasm

My friend even let me kill it because he only had 150% flying and wasn't planning on upgrading any time soon so he thought it would be waste to take the kill, and then you kill when you already have it!?
    Last edited by Ineko; 2013-03-12 at 12:21 PM.

Deleted
    I saw him, and thought for a second that I was on another account, and I didn't exactly hurry to get to him either. It just seemed like the demand was low, so I did it for fun. I figured that because nobody was there, the respawn has been lowered, and thus I made this thread.

Rename thread to 'Hey look at me being a massive Dbag'

[This post has been infracted for flaming.]
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-03-12 at 12:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    I saw him, and thought for a second that I was on another account, and I didn't exactly hurry to get to him either. It just seemed like the demand was low, so I did it for fun. I figured that because nobody was there, the respawn has been lowered, and thus I made this thread.
    Spawn rate has been lowered, cross realm zones have been added, so people stop farming him. Sounds totally legit.

Brag much?

Bragging about being a dick in-game is totally worth it! </sarcasm>

Deleted
    You know...you could have just leave it alone - maybe someone who wants the mount would have passed by a few minutes later.
    But yeah, it's way more fun to kill it.../endsarcasm

Why would you not tell someone else that he is spawned? if you don't have any friends (seems likely), at least let random people in map chat know or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsredd View Post
    Spawn rate has been lowered, cross realm zones have been added, so people stop farming him. Sounds totally legit.

Brag much?

Bragging about being a dick in-game is totally worth it! </sarcasm>
    Some guy actually came by when I was riding him, and I invited him, but he was unable to get the mount when Aeonaxx was down. I wasn't a dick on purpose. <.<

Edit: on an off note, the anger in this thread is both bothering and somewhat amusing, even though I didn't make the thread for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I camped this back in Cata. Took me exactly 31 days of sitting in that zone for 12+ hours a day. To kill it after you already have it is just awful. There are other people like me, that are sitting and waiting and hoping to get it, and I feel their pain and stress because I was once a camper.

Shame on you.

Also, adding this before you say, "Well, nobody was around."

You could have went to trade and shouted out or left it be until someone came to check or log on to camp.

The person had to be in the exact same spot as you when the kill happened^ Also, if it's a CRZ added person, the cross realm trading may have caused it not to trade. Not sure how that works.
    Last edited by Nexsa; 2013-03-12 at 12:26 PM.

Deleted
    "Flame bait much?"

Wow.. If you're so bothered about someone getting a second mount, just fucking end your life right now.

[This post has been infracted for flaming.]
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-03-12 at 12:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conestul View Post
    "Flame bait much?"

Wow.. If you're so bothered about someone getting a second mount, just fucking end your life right now.

Some guy actually came by when I was riding him, and I invited him, but he was unable to get the mount when Aeonaxx was down. I wasn't a dick on purpose. <.<
    So, you got caught being a dick(why else would you have started the encounter), and tried to make up for it by letting someone else in the group, knowing full well that it isn't a "shared" mob, making yourself an even bigger dick?
    You say that I'm cold, and sometimes I'm out of control.

Thiny veiled gloat thread. Dull.

Deleted
    Edit: on an off note, the anger in this thread is both bothering and somewhat amusing, even though I didn't make the thread for that.
    I hope you understand not a single person on this forum will believe a word you just said. Well, yeah, I'll believe it that you're finding it amusing.

Even if for the sake of the argument you weren't trying to brag about being a dick, what's the actual train of thought behind finding a second drake and assuming it's spawn chances are lowered? If anything, you should be considering yourself lucky in that case. :/

I'm also going to assume you blacked out your own name because killing the drake for the second time is not a dick move at all. I'll put an end sarcasm tag here again, just in case. </sarcasm>
    Last edited by mmoce04b469aa5; 2013-03-12 at 12:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexanna View Post
    So, you got caught being a dick(why else would you have started the encounter), and tried to make up for it by letting someone else in the group, knowing full well that it isn't a "shared" mob, making yourself an even bigger dick?
    Ah, yes. That was definitely it.

Anger of this thread is now fully amusing me. Point of thread answered and done. I know now that the spawn timer wasn't reduced.
    You people seem to expect an apology. Yes, I apologise for taking a mount that none of you would've gotten anyway. You guys cry out with full fury, as if I'd personally offended you by doing it. Pretty silly, you guys.