The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Never give up on drop rates

Today, I am the happiest Orc in Orgrimmar as I have finally got Rivendare's Deathcharger. After 436 Rivendare kills across all characters, it dropped.

I know folk who have spent countless hours in Stratholme and still don't have it but don't give up! You can strike lucky one day.

Congrats. Your tale of triumph has inspired both my heart and what will surely be the hearts of countless more. You should become an inspirational speaker in the Goblin Slums.

Deleted
    I found out that going to a place where a mount drops for other reasons then the mount gives you more luck on the mount. (Sethekk Halls Rep runs.. 2th run = Mount)

48 paladin alt, first run via lfg and won it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I found out that going to a place where a mount drops for other reasons then the mount gives you more luck on the mount. (Sethekk Halls Rep runs.. 2th run = Mount)
    RNG is RNG - it does not know you are there for rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    You however do know, not thinking about the mount, will ease your farming alot. I tend to watch a movie/serie while farming trivial content to keep my mind from going crazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    Oh boy, you clearly have no idea how RNG works, do you? I mean, everybody knows that it checks your intentions, what weekday it is, how many 360 degree jumps you did before looting the corpse and before starting the fight, how often you /cheered for the boss and also what time it was when you last brushed your teeth.

Seriously though, gratz on the mount OP.