Looking for invite to GW2!!!!!

I´m very curious about to try GW2 out and would be so enormus happy if someone could throw me a invite for a trial game !!!! plz help a bored player out !, really wanna try the game out before I buy it!, bet everyone says that hahaha

Can't, there's no trial.

what they stopt doing that now or ? was that just an "event" that was going on in the start of the release ?

Just an event.

You don't really need a trial. They are very good about giving refunds (if you buy from their online store) so if you buy and try it out for a couple of days, you should be able to ask for a refund if you don't like it.

There's been only one trial since the game launched - a 3 day weekend event back in November.
    Morpheus: Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? Do you think that's air you're breathing now?

Going to close this, as above... there is no trial at the minute, it was just one weekend in November, so unfortunately no one can invite you.
    Moderator of Professions | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

Currently playing: Wildstar | Elder Scrolls Online | Diablo 3 | LoL | Hex TCG
    Steam | Twitter