Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    US shadow council 81% and 38% horde participation. ( ally 77% - 33% participation)

Quote Originally Posted by Pouponu View Post
    I totally agree with you on the point that to feel epic it should last longer; however, this fails in design when the INDIVIDUAL rep (Kirin Tor or Sunreaver) can potentially be completed in under 2 weeks while the server-wide goal takes 6. Personally, although I do feel some sense of community within my realm, I have lost almost all motivation to complete dailies now that I am exalted.
    Not that I necessarilywant more dailies, but I think maybe if Blizzard had designed it such that the Individual rep took 4 weeks and the whole island unlocked in 5, that might have been a better balance. You would still be able to skip dailies a few times, but it would feel like your personal help was actually progressing the island.
    The problem is that if it takes 6 weeks to get exalted, the other side would whine why the need so long to get to exalted.
    What i would rather like to see if there is a next time is that items should be unlocked on reputation and stage. We see all the items, but they also need that we completed the quest to unlock the next stage: One item per reputation and stage:

1 item at friendly without requirement, 1 item with friendly and after completed Allies in the Shadow and so on.

We can see what item we get if we unlock the next stage, and what reputation we need.
    Mounts only get unlocked at exalted and ending the last stage.

This would keep all motivated even when the reached exalted.
    Last edited by Velerios; 2013-03-17 at 09:59 PM.

You can argue about if it was good or bad, but the Molten Front dailies design kept people much longer busy. I am no fan of dailies, but with a goal in sight, I actually did the Molten Front ones on multiple characters. My main (tailor), my leatherworker, my blacksmith, my engineer. one by one for weeks I did dailies to unlock the very much usefull and vanity stuff. The problem with Isle of Thunder, is that there is not much to gain from dailies.
    Doing a daily hc and scenario with an alt already nets you over 2k of rep. Do 2 days of dailies and the hc and scenario, and you are honored.
    But the problem is, there are not many rewards to keep doing them. Most of the gear that you can buy as a reward, you could have bought in 5.1 or won in LFR. Most casual players who bought all valor gear (cloak for example), bought the 489 version months ago, and probably upgraded it with their excessive valor to 497. If the reward from a new faction 5 months later is about the same, it feels a bit crappy.

I feel that there is no personal goal on the island anymore for my main. Molten Front gave me something to work to, and I actually enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    You can argue about if it was good or bad, but the Molten Front dailies design kept people much longer busy. I am no fan of dailies, but with a goal in sight, I actually did the Molten Front ones on multiple characters. My main (tailor), my leatherworker, my blacksmith, my engineer. one by one for weeks I did dailies to unlock the very much usefull and vanity stuff. The problem with Isle of Thunder, is that there is not much to gain from dailies.
    Doing a daily hc and scenario with an alt already nets you over 2k of rep. Do 2 days of dailies and the hc and scenario, and you are honored.
    But the problem is, there are not many rewards to keep doing them. Most of the gear that you can buy as a reward, you could have bought in 5.1 or won in LFR. Most casual players who bought all valor gear (cloak for example), bought the 489 version months ago, and probably upgraded it with their excessive valor to 497. If the reward from a new faction 5 months later is about the same, it feels a bit crappy.

I feel that there is no personal goal on the island anymore for my main. Molten Front gave me something to work to, and I actually enjoyed it.
    yeah you're right, I just did it for mount and achievement, but for people who doesnt care about this stuff, there's nothing to gain really, because buying that gear is just stupid when you have 522 from shado pan offensive.
    I admit I like new dailies, but there's just lack of long term incentive, 1 new quest (solo scenario) a week is way too slow, compare to rapid story progress in 5.1 with Shieldwall. I wish there was more of this stuff in 5.2

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    they are useless because they cost valor. if those 496 were for, lets say, elder charms, alts or mains that need to fill some slots that never dopped for them would absolutely love this rep, if it meant they could keep the valor for 522 stuff.
    This would have been a much, much better idea. Sell the rewards for the old charms. Gives you something to buy with the assload of them you find during the Vault runs.
    Hey, remember when I dropped my keys and you thought the phone was ringing?

Zangarmarsh ally is at 94% at daily start today 3/18/13

Shandris US 94% alliance 37%

Quote Originally Posted by Nickolas587 View Post
    So you can't do stage 1 dailies after you enter stage 2?
    Stage 2 adds a few extra dailies that can be done, but they're done instead of 1 of the other hubs...just randomises it a little.

Unlocked 2 minutes ago on Well of Eternity - EU, alliance side.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Extraordinaire View Post
    Shandris US 94% alliance 37%

Stage 2 adds a few extra dailies that can be done, but they're done instead of 1 of the other hubs...just randomises it a little.

So that makes 5 hubs right? Saurok, zandalari beach, mogu tombs, Diremoor Mogu and the new one?

US - Hyjal is 94%, with 52% Horde participation. should be moving onto p3 in a few hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

EU - Gilneas at 96% with 46% Alliance Particioation. P3 Should be open in a few hours
    Last edited by Bommelscore; 2013-03-18 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    US - Hyjal is 94%, with 52% Horde participation. should be moving onto p3 in a few hours.
    yuuuuuuup think im gonna hold off on my dailies until p3!
    unless nothing new gets added or we have to wait for the alliance to get there too like p2 (for pvp dailies)

US -Thrall 96% and 37% horde participation.

the participation numbers going down is normal..
    The measure is that every level 90 who ever entered the island does at least 1 daily. In the beginning the participation was higher, since almost everyone just ran around their with their mains. Those mains are already through now with the content... I see it on my main as well.
    Exalted with the Black Prince, Exalted with Sunreaver, Valor capped. So it's absolutely pointless to run him through the dailies right now until tuesday. I have 3 alts attuned to the island. I usually do the quests with one of them, the other two are on hold. So from there, my personal contribution score is 25%. It goes further down, if I count my Alliance toon on another realm in. That toon I treat the same way. That lowers my score down to a 20% total. One out of 5 toons runs the dailies.

EU - Proudmoore 88% and 73% participation

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    the participation numbers going down is normal..
    The measure is that every level 90 who ever entered the island does at least 1 daily. In the beginning the participation was higher, since almost everyone just ran around their with their mains. Those mains are already through now with the content... I see it on my main as well.
    Exalted with the Black Prince, Exalted with Sunreaver, Valor capped. So it's absolutely pointless to run him through the dailies right now until tuesday. I have 3 alts attuned to the island. I usually do the quests with one of them, the other two are on hold. So from there, my personal contribution score is 25%. It goes further down, if I count my Alliance toon on another realm in. That toon I treat the same way. That lowers my score down to a 20% total. One out of 5 toons runs the dailies.
    There's always that trove at the end though.

EU-Thunderhorn Horde - Stage 3 1% - participation 55% - 16:30 CET

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    There's always that trove at the end though.
    yay for 1 more pandaren banquet I win every day, totally worth it...not.

Eu Frostwolf - 90% with participation down to 35% this morning.

In all honesty, the participation is plummeting fast and the unlocking is crawling to a halt. This wont be down anywhere in 6 weeks. I for one did the dailys for the last time today as my old char with all the reputations is now exalted aswell.

Twisting Nether Eu stage 2 100% 63% participation