Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
... LastLast
  1. #141
    Too bad there isn't a better reward for doing dailies after you're capped and exalted. I usually get my key on the first day, and by wed/thurs am valor capped, so now that I'm exalted, I won't be visiting the island except to see the new quests as they unlock.

    The rep rewards are also very lame. The mount is great, but the ring should have been a gold purchase. Also, what's up the alliance tabard? Fail.

  2. #142
    Kargath just opened stage 3, 44% participation.

  3. #143
    Stormrage Server just open stage 3 about 15 minutes ago or 6:38 pm eastern Monday night with 53% participation.

  4. #144
    Stormreaver-us just entered stage three

  5. #145
    Malfurion-US:
    Stage 3: 1% with 33% Horde participation.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

  6. #146
    High Overlord Boramir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In a Galaxy far... far...
    Posts
    187
    Bloodhoof - US:
    Stage 2: 95% with 33% alliance participation

  7. #147
    Field Marshal Zisszinthek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lakeland, FL or the Temple of Atal Hakkar
    Posts
    57
    Wrymrest accord is still at 93% with 33% participation.
    Proud Troll player.

  8. #148
    Ner'zhul just opened Stage 3

  9. #149
    Wyrmrest Accord - US is at 97%. Pick it up WrA!!!

  10. #150
    Malfurion-US:
    Horde: Stage 3 - 4% with 33% part.
    Alliance: Stage 2 - 97% with 36% part.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

  11. #151
    US - Farstriders phase 3 - alliance participation 43%

  12. #152
    US - The Scryers hit Stage 3 this evening. Alliance participation 44%.

  13. #153
    Stage 3 opened yesterday, but I noticed you need Stage 4 for BoEs, and other BS stuff. FML.

  14. #154
    Herald of the Titans Porimlys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Bebop
    Posts
    2,745
    Yeah going from stage 2-3 wasn't as exciting as 1-2 :P

  15. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Too bad there isn't a better reward for doing dailies after you're capped and exalted. I usually get my key on the first day, and by wed/thurs am valor capped, so now that I'm exalted, I won't be visiting the island except to see the new quests as they unlock.

    The rep rewards are also very lame. The mount is great, but the ring should have been a gold purchase. Also, what's up the alliance tabard? Fail.
    Speaking of new quests, there doesn't seem to be anything new with this unlock except a new rare.

  16. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    Speaking of new quests, there doesn't seem to be anything new with this unlock except a new rare.
    I'd wait until after maintenance tomorrow. I'm sure the story progresses.

  17. #157
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    43
    US Ghostlands is at 98%...Gonna have to wait till after maintenance to see the next stage fml

  18. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    I'd wait until after maintenance tomorrow. I'm sure the story progresses.
    I was just on after this, apperently you get the same 3 sort of quest areas you usually get just less of them - usually 11-13 in the 3 areas, today I just got 2 in court of bones, 4 in za'tual, 2 in the crag and then i got a quest to go to the new conquerors terrace and do 3 there. so at first it looks like there is no new quests but they just wait at the end of the new dailies.

  19. #159
    That Island still seems a nice place to get some gold on realms that I don't play AH.

  20. #160
    so how can more dailies be "cool" ? sounds boring to me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •