Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
LastLast
  1. #201
    Considering most people are hitting Exalted right about now.. progression for the next stages is going to take a very long time..
    Our participation right now is 22%. twenty-two.

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    This is simply ridiculous. Both Tailors and Leatherworkers were able to perform their daily CD (and learn new patterns) with the release of the patch. To make Blacksmiths wait four stages AND kill a "mini-boss" for the chance that a quest item, which leads to new patterns, will drop is BS. (I've heard BS have to solo the "mini-boss" as well. Is this true or can a group do it?)

    As for server progression, Turaylon was around 92% (I think) as of yesterday. Participation has dropped. I know I don't do it half the time for the simple fact that the rep has nothing for my main, other than maybe the mount.
    I would like to point out an interesting fact about this.

    Profession # of Recipes Learnable
    Leathworking 84
    Tailoring 40
    Blacksmithing 56

    Out of those 56, 12 patterns are not learned from the Lightning Steel CD but rather from crafting the weapons which you get the plans for with the Lightning Steel plans. So that's only 44 patterns you have to learn from the Lightning and even though you have started 3 weeks after the rest of us you still going to learn all your recipes about 2 weeks before the leather workers do and about 2 weeks after tailors so really there is no problem.

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by deathfish View Post
    I would like to point out an interesting fact about this.

    Profession # of Recipes Learnable
    Leathworking 84
    Tailoring 40
    Blacksmithing 56

    Out of those 56, 12 patterns are not learned from the Lightning Steel CD but rather from crafting the weapons which you get the plans for with the Lightning Steel plans. So that's only 44 patterns you have to learn from the Lightning and even though you have started 3 weeks after the rest of us you still going to learn all your recipes about 2 weeks before the leather workers do and about 2 weeks after tailors so really there is no problem.
    Doesnt matter what you say, Ive seen cloth, leather and mail BoEs on AH since last week.

  4. #204
    Are these new dailies PvE dailies, PvP dailies or both? I did PvP dailies yesterday for the first time and didn't get an "extra" set, and the dailies are all in the same area in the Kirin Tor area, so I doubt any of them were knew.

  5. #205
    There have been new ones added in, at least for PvE.

    Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    Doesnt matter what you say, Ive seen cloth, leather and mail BoEs on AH since last week.
    Exactly, it's not about time spent learning recipes, it's about profitability and sitting on the sidelines while others are possibly making shit tons of gold.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    There have been new ones added in, at least for PvE.
    Exactly, it's not about time spent learning recipes, it's about profitability and sitting on the sidelines while others are possibly making shit tons of gold.
    I have to agree here... I have all three professions on alts and am making "shit-tons" of gold with tailoring and leatherworking... just churning masterwerks and buckles with BS for now.

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Exactly, it's not about time spent learning recipes, it's about profitability and sitting on the sidelines while others are possibly making shit tons of gold.
    It's not really a competition though. I mean it's not like some plate wearers are going to go with tailoring pieces instead because there's no BS ones available. The demand won't be diminished by other professions getting their recipes first. The real problem with the delay is that the demand will be diminished by raid drops in the meantime.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 01:33 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary588 View Post
    Is Lightning Forge Stage 2 or 3?
    I think 3 is "uncovering the lightning forges" or something. So it's either just now available or not even yet.

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    It's not really a competition though. I mean it's not like some plate wearers are going to go with tailoring pieces instead because there's no BS ones available. The demand won't be diminished by other professions getting their recipes first. The real problem with the delay is that the demand will be diminished by raid drops in the meantime.[COLOR="red"]


    You're looking at it the wrong way, some of us don't have other toons with other professions maxed out, and we're missing out on the money, period. I could be using that money for upgrades, enchants, gems, etc. It's very simple.

  9. #209
    EU-Thunderhorn horde - Stage 3 41% - participation 30% 17:15 CET

  10. #210
    Mechagnome Taianne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    545
    EU - Draenor Horde, 46% complete with 28% participation
    EU - Turalyon Alliance, 40% with 26% participation
    EU - Darksorrow Alliance, 37% with 24%

  11. #211
    Mechagnome fooliuscaesar13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    537
    I don't normally whine about things that occur in-game or how blizzard does the things that they do, but this time I will.
    I, like other Blacksmiths, are irritated by having to wait until stage fkn 4 to even *learn* the crafting material. If you don't want us cranking out weapons at breakneck speed...ok. I get it. But make it stage 2 or 3. Stage 4 is just insane. Not only do Blacksmiths have to wait most likely another week (due to participation dropping) to even start learning the recipes, but it will take us at minimum 30 days, cranking out ingots, to make 1 3rd tier weapon. One. Are you fkn kidding me? And it's not like we can run around and pick up spare ingots off of the AH...the damn material is BoP (not even BoA). I'm not even concerned with making gold...I just want a newer version of Stunherald or Blazefury or whatever.
    So yeah...consume my tears. They're juicy. And I'm done doing dailies until the forge unlocks on my server.

    Back On Topic: 35% (21% participation) on US-Venture Company.

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    Doesnt matter what you say, Ive seen cloth, leather and mail BoEs on AH since last week.
    It was the first thing my tailor learned, a 522 ilevel recipe.

  13. #213
    Malfurion-US:
    Stage 3:
    Horde - 51% with 21% participation
    Alliance - 45% with 24% participation
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    Doesnt matter what you say, Ive seen cloth, leather and mail BoEs on AH since last week.
    Huh? I really don't understand your comment.

  15. #215
    Participation on my realm has bottomed out now that people are exalted, went from 80-90% daily to 20-30%

    Not providing a compelling reason to do dailies after VP cap and exalted rep stinks. :\

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Participation on my realm has bottomed out now that people are exalted, went from 80-90% daily to 20-30%

    Not providing a compelling reason to do dailies after VP cap and exalted rep stinks. :\
    There's not even a compelling reason to do dailies before VP cap and exalted.

  17. #217
    Was 50% on stormreaver earlier this afternoon with around 20% participation. Since im a BS ive doing my dailies like a good little boy, fuck it tho im done with dailies, ill just wait until I can finally join the rest of wow in crafting.

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    There's not even a compelling reason to do dailies before VP cap and exalted.
    Extra charms for pre-tot raids and VP is great for people who aren't raiding Tot, which is the majority of the player base.

  19. #219
    67% here atm. Is it true that Thunder Forge unlocks later on Stage 3, and not Stage 4?

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    67% here atm. Is it true that Thunder Forge unlocks later on Stage 3, and not Stage 4?
    No. Stage 4 is the correct one.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 10:04 PM ----------

    Malfurion US
    Stage 3:
    Horde - 69% completion with 21% participation
    Alliance - 63% / 22%
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •