Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stage 2 was opened today for me but it was the exact same old quests

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    Hmmm... I wonder why that wasn't the case for me.
    It seems to be buggy. A bunch of people on my realm either never got the quest or it didn't appear until after they completed the final daily for the day. (Or they're all blind, I dunno!)

Draenor EU got to stage 2 a little while before midnight and is now at 1%.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    It seems to be buggy. A bunch of people on my realm either never got the quest or it didn't appear until after they completed the final daily for the day. (Or they're all blind, I dunno!)
    Thanks for telling me this! I went back and, what do you know! They're unlocked now. Not only that, but I essentially got to do two sets of dailies today!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    When Dath rolled over, there were two additional dailies offered at the alliance beach head. One standard, plus an end daily boss kill with the usual reward. Once they were completed, Jaina offered the scenario to open up the new quest hub.

Once the scenario was complete, the stage 2 dailies were offered. It was late, so I didn't continue then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hummerwow View Post
    When Dath rolled over, there were two additional dailies offered at the alliance beach head. One standard, plus an end daily boss kill with the usual reward. Once they were completed, Jaina offered the scenario to open up the new quest hub.

Once the scenario was complete, the stage 2 dailies were offered. It was late, so I didn't continue then.
    I didn't have any dailies when I got there today, just the scenario. After that it was the PvE/PvP choice and then the normal dailies.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so confused. I went to do my dailies and was given the scenario bit and did the pvp dailies. So I can't do the previous ones at all now?

Vek'nilash-US, Stage 2: 3% complete. Horde participation 51%.

Quote Originally Posted by wrpdndprsd View Post
    So I can't do the previous ones at all now?
    Nope.
    Carnation, 90 Blood Elf Priest <Knights of Sterling> / Vek'nilash-US

10+ Year Old Account
    5% stage 2 US-Ghostlands

Stage 2 5% with 62 % alliance participation on Frostmourne
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻,

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormrage was 6% in P2 when I last looked
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Thaurissan- 4% in, 65% horde participation.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    Thanks for telling me this! I went back and, what do you know! They're unlocked now. Not only that, but I essentially got to do two sets of dailies today!
    I did single scenario, handed in. Accepted PvE option, did final quest for day, handed in. No new dailies still D: Im not revered if this is relevant.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    I did single scenario, handed in. Accepted PvE option, did final quest for day, handed in. No new dailies still D: Im not revered if this is relevant.
    I'm not revered either, but I did scenario, handed in, Accepted PvP options, went on to assault the horde base, etc.

Scenario was a nice touch.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    US-Azralon (Brazilian Server) Stage 2 - 6% - 49% Horde Participation

Stage 2 unlocks, you do a few new dailies, and then go back to doing the same ones from stage 1. Lazy I tells ya! lol. Yes, I know it does rotate or it's RNG based etc. Still, it's lazy.

Stage 1 dailies are now located at stage 2 daily hub.. Each day you will be able to choose PvE dailies or PvP dailies.

US Blackrock is at 9%
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

It seems both factions need to reach Stage 2 to be presented with the option for PVP/PVE dailies. Alliance on my server is still on Stage 1 and I didn't get any quests for PVP/PVE before running my Stage 2 dailies.

Edit: Surely enough after Alliance reached Stage 2 I got the daily to chose between PVE and PVP. Cool thing is that I get to do a second set of dailies today.
    Last edited by twoblades; 2013-03-12 at 12:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eu-LaughingSkull Stage 1 92% Yesterday at 9PM Server Time