Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    EU - Draenor Horde, 46% complete with 28% participation
    EU - Turalyon Alliance, 40% with 26% participation
    EU - Darksorrow Alliance, 37% with 24%

I don't normally whine about things that occur in-game or how blizzard does the things that they do, but this time I will.
    I, like other Blacksmiths, are irritated by having to wait until stage fkn 4 to even *learn* the crafting material. If you don't want us cranking out weapons at breakneck speed...ok. I get it. But make it stage 2 or 3. Stage 4 is just insane. Not only do Blacksmiths have to wait most likely another week (due to participation dropping) to even start learning the recipes, but it will take us at minimum 30 days, cranking out ingots, to make 1 3rd tier weapon. One. Are you fkn kidding me? And it's not like we can run around and pick up spare ingots off of the AH...the damn material is BoP (not even BoA). I'm not even concerned with making gold...I just want a newer version of Stunherald or Blazefury or whatever.
    So yeah...consume my tears. They're juicy. And I'm done doing dailies until the forge unlocks on my server.

Back On Topic: 35% (21% participation) on US-Venture Company.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    Doesnt matter what you say, Ive seen cloth, leather and mail BoEs on AH since last week.
    It was the first thing my tailor learned, a 522 ilevel recipe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion-US:
    Stage 3:
    Horde - 51% with 21% participation
    Alliance - 45% with 24% participation
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Doesnt matter what you say, Ive seen cloth, leather and mail BoEs on AH since last week.
    Huh? I really don't understand your comment.

Participation on my realm has bottomed out now that people are exalted, went from 80-90% daily to 20-30%

Not providing a compelling reason to do dailies after VP cap and exalted rep stinks. :\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Participation on my realm has bottomed out now that people are exalted, went from 80-90% daily to 20-30%

Not providing a compelling reason to do dailies after VP cap and exalted rep stinks. :\
    There's not even a compelling reason to do dailies before VP cap and exalted.

Was 50% on stormreaver earlier this afternoon with around 20% participation. Since im a BS ive doing my dailies like a good little boy, fuck it tho im done with dailies, ill just wait until I can finally join the rest of wow in crafting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    There's not even a compelling reason to do dailies before VP cap and exalted.
    Extra charms for pre-tot raids and VP is great for people who aren't raiding Tot, which is the majority of the player base.

10+ Year Old Account
    67% here atm. Is it true that Thunder Forge unlocks later on Stage 3, and not Stage 4?
    No. Stage 4 is the correct one.

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 10:04 PM ----------

Malfurion US
    Stage 3:
    Horde - 69% completion with 21% participation
    Alliance - 63% / 22%
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Twisting Nether Eu just hit Stage 4

EU Draenor on 1% with 26% participation if I recall correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hit exalted with SO a week and a half ago, I really don't think what do I gain at this point to keep doing dailies. More Pandarent banquets?
    Last edited by TheDangerZone; 2013-03-26 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Typed honored instead of exalted!

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    I hit honored with SO a week and a half ago, I really don't think what do I gain at this point to keep doing dailies. More Pandarent banquets?
    Not exalted? Well, more gear, mount, tabard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    I hit honored with SO a week and a half ago, I really don't think what do I gain at this point to keep doing dailies. More Pandarent banquets?
    It's really fast to get exalted, took me less than 1 and a half weeks. There's a mount and tabard at exalted not to mention the gold and charms, I get dailies aren't for everybody but these ones are a piece of cake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    It's really fast to get exalted, took me less than 1 and a half weeks. There's a mount and tabard at exalted not to mention the gold and charms, I get dailies aren't for everybody but these ones are a piece of cake.
    Tabard is the same as the one from WotLK though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Tabard is the same as the one from WotLK though.
    You mean the Kirin Tor Offensive? Yeah, it's a shame. Thought Blizzard would have taken the opportunity to spiff the thing up.
    Urwenn

They should have put in a feature where you had a higher chance to get a mogu rune of fate from the troves after you were exalted with your faction, would have given people some incentive to do dailies after being capped/exalted.

Participation on my realm went from 80-90% the first 10-12 days down to 15-20% yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Not exalted? Well, more gear, mount, tabard.
    Darn! I meant exalted. That's the point, after hitting max rep, there's little stimulus to keep doing the dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    They should have put in a feature where you had a higher chance to get a mogu rune of fate from the troves after you were exalted with your faction, would have given people some incentive to do dailies after being capped/exalted.

Participation on my realm went from 80-90% the first 10-12 days down to 15-20% yesterday.
    Word. I hit exalted in around 10 days and only have motivation to go back, farm Rare Mobs until I get a Treasure Trove Key, run the scenario, and then book it off that island. Even the gear is kind of "meh" considering Shado-Pan Assault gear is just around the corner, costs the same amount, and is absurdly better.