Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    favorite - ghost rider. dude is just kick ass, kills bad guys by burning their souls with the pain of everyone they have ever wronged.

hate- superman. goody-goody prick that almost always thinks it's wrong to kill bad guys.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2013-03-11 at 10:12 PM.

Favorite: Batman, probably. No actual superpowers and he' so rich, that he risks his life to help common people is pretty cool. Wolverine would be me second favorite, I think.

Least Favorite: Superman, I guess. Not because I don't like him I just think he's really, really, really cliche and boring, and yeah, he's too powerful even if he does have a weakness, and then he's a pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbadxampl View Post
    since when is ash ketchup considered a superhero?
    ash ketchup may not be a super hero but he is definitely a hero. he saved the world countless times you wouldn't call the the man a hero. one time when he saves the world from areceus (the maker of the universe) when he got pissed at humans and wanted to kill everyone
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    favorite - ghost rider. dude is just kick ass, kills bad guys by burning their souls with the pain of everyone they have ever wronged.

hate- superman. goody-goody prick that almost always thinks it's wrong to kill bad guys.
    You should watch a movie called Superman vs The Elite. It's literally Superman's response to that line of thought and you may find it interesting.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    You should watch a movie called Superman vs The Elite. It's literally Superman's response to that line of thought and you may find it interesting.
    I have tried watching that movie but ehhhh I can't stand that style of animation it was unwatchable for me.

i know some about it. but it's basically the same thought process of people that are against the death penalty irl, right? i do no agree with it, nor with i ever agree with it. the good should kill the bad so that the innocent are not harmed, and that will always be the way i see it.

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    I have tried watching that movie but ehhhh I can't stand that style of animation it was unwatchable for me.
    I don't care for the art style either, but I've seen worse, and aside from that the movie is great. My main issue with the art is that everyone has a huge chin. Deathwing would be jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    i know some about it. but it's basically the same thought process of people that are against the death penalty irl, right? i do no agree with it, nor with i ever agree with it. the good should kill the bad so that the innocent are not harmed, and that will always be the way i see it.
    It's basically like that. It also shows what a no morals Superman is like though. Imo, it's worth the watch just to see him go total ape shit mode.

Favorites are: Gambit, and Nightcrawler

Least Favorites: Superman he is just boring to me.

Deleted
    Best: Batman. Why? Because he's the goddamn batman

Worst: Hmm well cant think of any that i hate or dislike

10+ Year Old Account
    Best superhero: Spider-Man.

Reason: I always liked his witty comebacks and one-liners, as well as being a very down to earth character with a lot of likability and having a nice set up of villains and supporting characters.

Worst superhero: Superman.

Reason: I don't really hate him, but in terms of material, he's the one superhero that has all the most potent powers imaginable and all of them combined makes him not that very interesting, especially when nothing on earth could possibly defeat him. Plus, his weakness is so obvious and creates so little ways to actually create interesting conflict,since all it results to kryptonite needing to be in his presence. The only times his stories actually are interesting are when they look into the moral dilemmas of a god like character or when he works with other superheroes when the focus is not solely on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best: Superman by a long shot. I find it hilarious people say he's too strong when it is that exact reason that makes him so cool. There is so much more potential for cool and epic fights. His story is very interesting. I mean, he's basically the last survivor of his entire civilization race and within his fortress is the entire knowledge of Krypton since its existence until its destruction. I could go on but you all should already know about him. There is a reason he is the most popular and most known superhero of all time.

Worst: Aquaman. He is very limited to what and where he can do anything. "If you were over here in the water I'd show you!"

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best super hero? Though call between Quail Man, The Tick, and Squirrel Girl. Maybe Empowered.

Worst superhero... I don't know, Majestic maybe? Is he ever NOT annoying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Favourites: Wolverine, Batman, Nightcrawler. Wolverine because he is the only Canadian super hero worth a damn, Batman cause he's Batman, and Nightcrawler... cause I think he's cool, I guess.

Least favourite: Robin, Green Lantern, the entire Fantastic Four.

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 03:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud2038 View Post
    Worst: Aquaman. He is very limited to what and where he can do anything. "If you were over here in the water I'd show you!"

does aquaman control water or does he just talk to fish. if he controls water he is kinda overpowered because the body is 70+% water. bloodbenders are kinda broken. is aquaman a copy of the Greek god Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    does aquaman control water or does he just talk to fish. if he controls water he is kinda overpowered because the body is 70+% water. bloodbenders are kinda broken. is aquaman a copy of the Greek god Poseidon
    Poseidon, (Neptune) is a character in DC. Aquaman can't control water natively, but he can with the Trident of Neptune. The trident also lets him conjure water, as well as bolts of magical lightning and forcefields. He can also lift over 10,000 tons, albeit with extreme difficulty, swim at speeds of over 100 MPH and run slightly slower. He has extreme resistance to heat in addition to his normal superhuman durability which lets him survive deep sea pressure past 36,000 feet. He's also a master tactician, diplomat and martial artist with roughly a 0.02 millisecond reaction time. Atlantis also just generally has very advanced technology, so it's not like he can't come armed with powerful weapons in addition to his trident if he needs to.

Aquaman is a badass and could murder most fictional characters.

Poseidon, (Neptune) is a character in DC. Aquaman can't control water natively, but he can with the Trident of Neptune. The trident also lets him conjure water, as well as bolts of magical lightning and forcefields. He can also lift over 10,000 tons, albeit with extreme difficulty, swim at speeds of over 100 MPH and run slightly slower. He has extreme resistance to heat in addition to his normal superhuman durability which lets him survive deep sea pressure past 36,000 feet. He's also a master tactician, diplomat and martial artist with roughly a 0.02 millisecond reaction time. Atlantis also just generally has very advanced technology, so it's not like he can't come armed with powerful weapons in addition to his trident if he needs to.

Aquaman is a badass and could murder most fictional characters.
    so he is batman on steriods with special powers. why do people make fun of him he seems overpowered

Favorite : The Joker

Don't really have a most hated one. I generally like Antagonists far more than heroes. I like Starscream, Deadpool, Vincent Volajo, etc.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    so he is batman on steriods with special powers. why do people make fun of him he seems overpowered
    Because those powers still suck in comparison to most of the rest of the DC universe.

Poor Aquaman is underrated