Thread: Wtf is this?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I see it too. I had to look closely, but in the catwoman pic that the other guy posted, it's a lot more obvious (although that could just be because I was already seeing the same type of thing in the original post). I think that it looks weird if you pay close attention, but looks fine if you're just looking at it. Honestly the changed picture that was in the google link looks weirder on first glance than the messed up original picture.

Nah its fine, Ive just pulled this pose, (folks are looking at me stupid though ) I think whats throwing you off, is the ribbon on the leg is probably to high compared to the left leg,

Also,

We all have far to much time on our hands

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 05:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Don't question what I say.
    -Duronos
    I haven't seen what the argument is about, nor do I intend to, but I really think you need to reword your last message, at the risk of sounding a mini Hitler, no offense meant, but I'm being blunt and honest with you

your brain is messed. her right knee is raised to her left side... pretty standard 'karate\ninja\wtv' position.

the amount of infractions and bans going on nowadays is just out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Don't question what I say. This thread was going down the drain with that argument and I'm leaving this final warning, pursue it or question it then infractions will be handed out.

-Duronos
    Yeah. No.

Thread seems ok enough, be happy people. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Yeah. No.

Thread seems ok enough, be happy people. Sorry about that.
    Thank you for your time and stepping in to sort that out

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry about the mess up, my bad completely.

-Duronos
    Hey everyone

looks fine if you look at it relative to the other leg - shes just got a tonk bum
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    No it does look weird to me as well. It looks like her knee is bending in two places. Up at the knee, then down at a second knee? It looks like it goes down, bends upwards, then bends down again, almost in a Z form... The human leg cannot bend that way, it would break.

The proportions and posing aren't the problem. Of course her leg is going in this direction and it's foreshortened and blahblahblah. The problem is you can see the front of her right thigh even though her right leg is fully bent upwards. That's impossible.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Whoa, a lot of different people came in here all of a sudden.

Well, it's an interesting headline to see on the front page, hahaha.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Yeah, plus it's not something that's only tied to a specific game, it's more like an art/anatomy question...

We're gonna have to start marking these threads with [LoL] or something.

I don't see anything wrong with it..o.o you cray!

15+ Year Old Account
    Basically that entire left leg/buttocks would have to be moved up and to the right a bit for the pic to be correct.

Honestly the whole pic is effed up. Look at how she's holding her weapon. The way she's holding it the handle should be going back in space, and yet the head of the weapon doesn't really match the perspective. It almost looks like it's in front of her.

That's just what you get when you're trying to go for these harsh perspectives and dynamic poses...the artist has to be really paying attention to get everything right, but with digital art where you can easily move things around and rejigger things there's really no excuse for this kind of sloppiness.
    Last edited by Lemons; 2013-03-18 at 02:21 AM.

For anyone who doesn't see it, look at the top of her stockings. Look at how her right leg bends upward/outward in line with the garter on her left leg.

Still look right to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post

Good eye... you were REALLY looking closely though... were you fapping to this? Be honest. I won't judge.
    i hate you for making me laugh such that i spilled beer on my keyboard
    Last edited by Plagiarizer; 2013-03-19 at 02:51 AM. Reason: formatting
    i5-3570k 4.3Ghz P8Z77-V Pro (2x4) G.Skill RAM 1600
    ASUS GTX 670 Crucial M4 128Gb

There is nothing wrong with the picture.

Just looks bent. But a little weird angle.