Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Dwarf female is the only female model that really looks awful imo.

Worgen female. With the others you can atleast tell they're the same species, Not worgen. :\ You have a fierce wolf, and then you have a chihuahua.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    At night, I look upon potatoes with lust in my eyes.

Deleted
    1.Ork
    2. Dwarf

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen definitely

Deleted
    Worgen closely followed by trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night elves, turned 10000years old amazons to high school teenagers

Deleted
    Dwarf ofc!!!!!!! Fat females...

Gnomes, definitely gnomes. Followed by Worgen and Orcs.

There's really no other reasonable option beyond Worgen females; simply awful.

Troll female looks le worst for sure
    then dwarf female and tauren female
    worgen female looks ok, but running animation OMG... fugly

Deleted
    1warf
    2: Dwarf
    3: The other female blood elf(yeah the taller kind,)
    4:Orcs

Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    I don't understand how people can hate FemDwarves or FemOrcs. Those are actually my favorite models in the game.

They're not my favorite, but I do like them too, especially FemDwarves. They're not bad to me, especially if you choose good faces.

The only model I really hate is female Worgen: Not only is it ugly as hell to begin with -- it also replaced a much better looking model just to top it off. Worgen females will probably always be the worst female models for me.

I dislike Draenei females too, but that's for other reasons that don't really apply here. Oh yeah, maybe one does: the fact that their faces are reused Blood Elf faces and that they look nothing like a race that used to be Man'ari Eredar. Not saying they're bad, but they're not spectacular aside from being utter 'hentai-fuel'.

I hope they'll end up looking more like:

after the model updates. They're still beautiful, but also more exotic than "blood elf female with horns and a tail". Okay, minus the shins -- those are just scary.

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Night elves, turned 10000years old amazons to high school teenagers

While I think the model, aside from some.. animations.. isn't bad -- I can certainly agree with this too. I love Night Elves, but they've been somewhat reduced to that with Cataclysm and MoP; maybe to fit the animations they were given in vanilla.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Dwarf ofc!!!!!!! Fat females...
    Really? I think a skinny dwarf would be just as thematically wrong as a chihuahua-worgen.

Worgen. How can it not be Worgen? The males look like brutish wolves with razor-sharp claws. Brilliant.

The females look like toy dogs. Unfortunate. You half expect one to drop on all fours and run around your ankles going, "Yip! Yip! Yip!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    I dislike Draenei females too, but that's for other reasons that don't really apply here. Oh yeah, maybe one does: the fact that their faces are reused Blood Elf faces and that they look nothing like a race that used to be Man'ari Eredar. Not saying they're bad, but they're not spectacular aside from being utter 'hentai-fuel'.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. There is something... I really don't know what it is, but the Eredar twins in SWP are much more better looking than the playable female draenei. There is something... "stronger" or "bolder" in them, even if they do have a weird bitchface going on and dress in Typical Female Caster Gear -- I think it's the horns, it looks a lot more like the hornplate on male draenei and not just cosplay item.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind any female model in WoW, but out of the ones available, I like the worgen female model the least. Can't say I particularly liked the alpha version of Worgen females, though.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-13 at 12:55 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc and Troll seem the worst to me. Trolls in general seem a little off to me (it's the model that needs the biggest improvement IMHO as there is a lot of potential).

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    I dislike Draenei females too, but that's for other reasons that don't really apply here. Oh yeah, maybe one does: the fact that their faces are reused Blood Elf faces and that they look nothing like a race that used to be Man'ari Eredar. Not saying they're bad, but they're not spectacular aside from being utter 'hentai-fuel'
    The Draenei have never been Man'ari Eredar, those are the demon dudes.

On topic, probably female Worgen. Simply no redeeming qualities at all.

This thread is pointless without poll imho.

Worst model - Worgen.
    I love dwarf and gnome females.