[Monk Exploits] - Reason servers went down

they're fixing a bug exploit monks had for a bit where they were doing millions of damage. some people killed lei shein with the exploit

Yes, Brewmaster monks are doing 7.6M damage with just Spinning Crane Kick.

Which effectively breaks the game with an exploit that people were already abusing.

The thing is, it was fixed before the restart.

Wait...what? How were they managing that?
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Wait...what? How were they managing that?
    Talent bug, Bugs happen

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    they're fixing a bug exploit monks had for a bit where they were doing millions of damage. some people killed lei shein with the exploit
    Moral of the story: Monks, though slow and dangerous behind the wheel... can still serve a purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Moral of the story: Monks, though slow and dangerous behind the wheel... can still serve a purpose.

I chuckled at this, well played good sir

Deleted
    I raided earlier today in ToT and used the spell combo on the turtle boss. I tanked the bats with the level 90 talant "Rushing Jade Wind" wich gives the targets you hit a debuff that make spinning crane kick do 30% more damage for 8sec. Now after the raid i joined a random grp for normal mode terrace couse i still want some healing gear.
    I cant post links couse i just made this account but i got some prints showing my 6250000dps etc. With alot of vengance buffs i critted some spinning kicks for over 40 million damage.

Deleted
    well blizz should reset all boss kills and loot for this bullcrap tbh , people knew they were bugged and killed bosses with said info ....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengorn View Post
    well blizz should reset all boss kills and loot for this bullcrap tbh , people knew they were bugged and killed bosses with said info ....
    Banning people who used this would be the right thing to do. I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt give a fuck about it tho :/

Quote Originally Posted by IDespicable View Post
    It was fixed before the restart in a hotfix.
    I saw that it was doing 0 damage -- that's not "fixed."
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Banning people who used this would be the right thing to do. I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt give a fuck about it tho :/
    Are heroics even open yet?