2pcT15 breaking AT?

After getting 2pc I was raiding last night with the 2-set bonus active.

It appears that AT does not always work correctly with this bonus active. What I've noticed:

- Alter time buff simply expires and does not reset you to the state you were in 6s ago
    - Due to Alter time not "ending", the set bonus never triggers.

Screenshot:
    http://i.imgur.com/zvqLbGj.png

Wol:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...7994#tab-auras

This seems to happen about 30% of the time you use AT. Very frustrating.

I have opened a bug thread on the forums as well, if anyone else is experiencing this, please post your thoughts.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8197860237
    Last edited by Minimemage; 2013-03-11 at 07:38 PM.

Deleted
    Had this happen to me yesterday during multiple Lei Shen tries, but i am not wearing any t15.

Deleted
    Slightly offtopic but they do indeed hate mages this patch! My Frost Orb likes to fly off in random directions during Megaera!

So AT is simply bugged in Lei Shen's room? The T15 issue would follow if that was true.

Quote Originally Posted by Minimemage View Post
    So AT is simply bugged in Lei Shen's room? The T15 issue would follow if that was true.
    i dont have 2set t15 and i didnt had any issue with AT (my 2 AM proc stayed when AT finished for example)

@OP did this onlyhappen on your lei shen's attempt or other bosses???
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kasc View Post
    Slightly offtopic but they do indeed hate mages this patch! My Frost Orb likes to fly off in random directions during Megaera!
    Yes, I enjoyed seeing it fly off sideways tonight several times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    @OP did this onlyhappen on your lei shen's attempt or other bosses???
    Only time i experienced it, was during our Lei Shen tries and it was always the first AT right after our pull. BF and FoF Procs wouldn't reset when AT ran out.
    Later in the fight it would behave normaly. We always pulled from the same spot when it happened, but i find it rather odd that location would effect AT in this way. Well, stranger things have happened.

Our pull location was between Static Shock and Bouncing Balls.
    Last edited by mmocd6ec2cafc0; 2013-03-12 at 07:07 AM.

What causes this to happen is when that boss specifically shocks the whole raid. If you pop AT etc during that it will never function correctly wait until he is charging the pillar and not doing the raid wide aoe. I figured this out earlier tonight a few pulls before our kill. Apparently the debuff you get during that doesn't play nice with Alter Time.

Deleted
    a so I am not actually the only one , even though the hitbox is huge my frozen orb some times thinks its smarter to fly backwards from me casting it.

Deleted
    Happened to me too.

Try to use it when the raid regroup after kill an head. Also staying at max range mitigate the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    What causes this to happen is when that boss specifically shocks the whole raid. If you pop AT etc during that it will never function correctly wait until he is charging the pillar and not doing the raid wide aoe. I figured this out earlier tonight a few pulls before our kill. Apparently the debuff you get during that doesn't play nice with Alter Time.
    This may very well be. We killed him last night and I don't believe I saw it happen again, but I wasn't paying specific attention to this mechanic - must have just got lucky. As far as I was paying attention to, I never saw this happening in any other encounter. We did ToES last night too and I wasn't seeing this occur, so probably restricted to Lei Shen, I hope.

So far, the major bugs I have encountered in ToT:

- This bug with AT and Lei Shen
    - Frozen Orb pathing issue in Meg's room
    - Water Ele despawning on Durumu

I meant to open a ticket for this. I would just laugh as I wondered where the hell my frost orb was going. Crazy drunk frost orb doesn't know what it's doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Although strangely worded, the Lei Shen AT bug might have been fixed with this hotfix patch note.
    Lei Shen
    Fixed an issue where images of Past Self created by Alter Time could be killed during the encounter.

Deleted
    Issue is bigger than just Lei Shen tho, I'm having AT issues even in heroics, MV en HoF as well. Worst part is, sometimes it works, others it doesn't, so it's pretty unreliable.