Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

5.4 "unannounced feature"???

Ghostcrawler's unannounced feature might be in Patch 5.4 if it is complete in time. As far as a hint goes, "A lot of players have suggested that they be able to do older content, so it is something along those lines".
    would be really cool if they made an option for older content and its gear drops scale to level. that would be awesome to have some tempest keep gear or level 90 and actually be worth something. was talking to a coworker that plays lord of the rings online. he says they have this and it is very much liked through the community. any other possible ideas?
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

You can do older content right now. If this is LFR just to que up easier to do things I can already do by just utilizing trade chat, then I'm wholly disappointed.

Already have threads on this post in that one.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    40 man raids (MC etc) but with the challenge mode scaling of gear so you're doing them as though you're level 60.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm calling it right now:

It's not going to be 'scaling down' of gear/level/stats (as they have already said they might put this into the next expansion), it's the reimplementation of Naxx40, ZG25, old Scholo/Sunken Temple/SM.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Challenge Mode Raiding, calling it now. The game scales you back to level 60/70/80/85 and times your run.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)