SPOILER Future of the title of "Warchief"

Warchief is going to become more of a 2ndary position, the person who is warchief will be in charge of the horde's military affairs.

But, there's going to be a new position created to be the "leader" of the horde. (think president/prime minister)

My proof? Cannot disclose.

Though sit and think about it for a second and think of the theme of this expansion.

Lor'themar Theron will also be the warchief of the Horde.

So yea everyone who doesn't like this idea, yes it's happening, but it's not the same warchief position persay.

Think back to the landfall questline where lor'themar says "I'm not a politician, I'm a ranger" biggest hint in game currently. You'll see more play out come next patch.

Though I will say the leadership position of the horde is unknown at least to me. But Lor'themar WILL 100% be the next WARCHIEF.

If you're gonna flame and cry about sources, go ahead and book mark this page, and I'll see you in a few months.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Stopped reading at that.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhulrak View Post
    Stopped reading at that.
    You beat me to it.

I think there's a strong case for divoricing the political leadership from the military leadership. I myself once floated the idea of Saurfang as Warchief and Thrall as High Shaman.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It would appear that this thread is to convince us of the coming changes. However, you have failed to convince us, stating that there is proof but you cannot "disclose" it. So, the only one that you have convinced is you, as you believe you have privileged information.

Since the rest of us are not informed about the "facts" that you know, we are thus not convinced, negating the point of this thread.

Why not title the thread "I have a secret, and i'm not telling you"...Would be much more informative than saying there is a spoiler, where in fact there is none. You should know by now that nothing is considered true on forums unless there are sources, since there are none here, there is no spoiler.

Deleted
    No proof ? There is the exit.

Btw I went to mars, but I don't have evidence for it. Warchief will stay number 1.

Oh shit he must've found my top secret blizz employ notebook that contains all upcoming lore i left at starbucks. Please dont tell my boss =(
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Yeah okay. Thanks for wasting my time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading the OP's post history is enough to drop any credibility you might see in his claims.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Oh shit he must've found my top secret blizz employ notebook that contains all upcoming lore i left at starbucks. Please dont tell my boss =(
    Could be worse. You could be the idiot that left their "Vengeance of the Void" guidebook in a McDonalds and led to VotV being cancelled and replaced by MoP.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Could be worse. You could be the idiot that left their "Vengeance of the Void" guidebook in a McDonalds and led to VotV being cancelled and replaced by MoP.
    >.> what if that was me... okay i should be fine 2/3 strikes. Now i just can't leak our plans about a sylvannas ...Movie.... Oh gawd what have i done.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The overall theme of the horde is some savage groups united under the same ideology. The orcs leaded the faction traditionaly, hence the use of the orc's leader's title for the overlord. The Horde will never have a Minister, or a King. A King or Minister makes sense in the Alliance, a faction leaded by humans, who have a feudal society.

Not the Horde. Not those savages. (and i say savages in a good way)

Yes, lets make World of Warcraft fun. Let's have 460 person parliament in Horde, so the Warchiefs position is a democratical one. There should be a head of the parliament as well of course. Next, lets add High Council, something like House of Lords in England. Let's also make sure a Warchief is chosen in fair election, and he cannot be a candidate 3 expansions in row.

Thats what this game was missing for all those years. Simple concept of a Warchief on one side and King on the another? Ugh, thats so passe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar as Warchief? (Military affairs) Yeah.. No Saurfang is the best possible candidate when it comes to Military.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Lor'themar as Warchief? (Military affairs) Yeah.. No Saurfang is the best possible candidate when it comes to Military.
    Yeah but do you have a disclosed top secret source that Saurfang is better for running the Horde Military?
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Still think they should do a council, with one of them making the final decisions. That person could be Lor Themarr, with Trhall being an 'advisor' and Garrosh (I sure hope we don't kill him off) being a millitary leader of some kind.

I happen to know that the next warchief will be a a troll named Ba'rock Oba'ma. Many among the horde will question whether he was truly born in the Echo Isles because he will not provide a long form birth tablet. Eventually he will provide undeniable proof, yet there will still be those among the horde that will question his citizenship. Ba'rocks main opponent will be the Goblin Donaldwix Trumpe and the Ogre Rockhead Limbog. I cannot disclose my proof on this matter as it is a matter of national security.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugru View Post
    Reading the OP's post history is enough to drop any credibility you might see in his claims.
    I saw this in his previous posts, and I think it is quite fitting here.

Ahahahha this thread is going to be hilarious and you're gonna be made to look like an idiot. I'm excited.

10+ Year Old Account
    I call BS

There is something that I thought about watching the Jaina vs Lor'Themar. After Thrall he is the only other Leader to have to a cease-fire agreement for the better of his people vs "BLOOD AND THUNDER MOT$#&^$&#^*" . He is being set up as a character that has the balls to walk away and end this war once and for all.

Here is what I think. People say a Belf can't sit in Orgrimmar it would be just too weird...and I agree. However. 5.4 IS the SIEGE of Orgrimmar. For all we know the coup on Hellscream may bring the city down with the captain (so to speak) with the Horde being re-established under a hew capital city and new leadership with Orgrimmar being just a shadow of its former self. Because lets be honesty if Alliance have a chance at the city they may take it down with Hellscream in payment for Theramore.

This is a guesstimate but the place and leadership of the Horde may lie in places we do not know yet. Also given that "Burning legion is coming" hints we've been seeing a Blood elf is a perfect choice for that front

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Yeah but do you have a disclosed top secret source that Saurfang is better for running the Horde Military?
    I'll apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge in Horde lore, but wasn't there a elder Orc in a wheelchair that was supposed to have been a great hero of the Horde?

What if he get's elected "High Khan" (it's my take on a provisory title, dont kill me), but as he is to frail to lead an army, appoints Lor'themar as Warchief, the reformed secretary of defense title, and maybe Vol'jin as right hand and high councelor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Then there is no reason to have this thread