Classic Question: Can this system run WoW on Ultra with no problems?

Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3820 Quad-Core 3.60 GHz 10MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011 (All Venom OC Certified)
    HDD: 256 GB OCZ Agility 4 SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 420MB/s Read & 410MB/s Write [+170] (Single Drive)
    MEMORY: 16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
    MOTHERBOARD: (SLI/CrossFireX Support) MSI X79A-GD45(8D) Intel X79 Chipset Quad Channel DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ Winki 3, OC Genie II, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 3 Gen3 PCIe X16 & 4 PCIe X1
    SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
    VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)

That is an extremely overkill CPU and an extremely weak gaming video card (meant for budget builds).

The short answer is: No, that video card is too weak to run WoW on Ultra.

Drop the CPU to an Intel i5 3570K, get a Z77 motherboard, and bump the video card up to something like the 660 Ti.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    That is an extremely overkill CPU and an extremely weak gaming video card (meant for budget builds).

The short answer is: No, that video card is too weak to run WoW on Ultra.

Drop the CPU to an Intel i5 3570K, get a Z77 motherboard, and bump the video card up to something like the 660 Ti.
    this pretty much and also toss in an aftermarket CPÜ cooler in order to hit high fps during 25man raiding with clusterfuck of things going on which can be compensated for with a decent OC (+- 4,2-4,2 Ghz)
    660Ti/7870 XT mimimum as gpu ( only those exact models as minimum , gpu brands love wierd numbering else just post the gpu here and we can help you out)
    better question from the forums would be why a pre-built over a self build rig?

A stock 3570K is more than enough for World of Warcraft, even on Ultra, but yes, if you're interested in overclocking you will need an aftermarket cooler.

Deleted
    ^What these two said.

Hell, you could drop the 4x4GB to 8 GB (unless you're doing compute work, as well) and funnel the money into the GPU upgrade.