View Poll Results: What class would you remove?

Voters
198. You may not vote on this poll
  • DK

43 21.72%
  • Mage

21 10.61%
  • Druid

7 3.54%
  • Hunter

11 5.56%
  • Priest

3 1.52%
  • Warrior

7 3.54%
  • Monk

39 19.70%
  • Paladin

13 6.57%
  • Rogue

40 20.20%
  • Shaman

9 4.55%
  • Warlock

5 2.53%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

if you could remove one class from the game

So, tell me, what class would you remove if you had the power to do so?

Shaman, so I'd no longer have false hopes of ever getting cool abilities or competitive dps from ele.

Hunters. Fucking hunters.

Druids i hate them.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Monks. DKs if I could remove 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyarados View Post
    Monks. DKs if I could remove 2.
    Well I love DK's but Monks are annoying indeed. They got the mobility to train people 24/7 like a warrior and CC like a rogue.

Paladins, never liked their gameplay, always felt very meh =/
    Mages are a close one too

Monk , should have never added a new class if they can't balance ( or atleast play alble ) 10 classes.
    Ranting.

rogue ... if there is something about this game i dont miss is the stunlock time lol

Rogue->Hunter

rogue. can't think of another class that brings nothing to PVE.

Death Knights.

DKs. Rune Tetris sucks
    Link broken

Rogue
    monks still broken in 5.2

Quote Originally Posted by Warak View Post
    Rogue->Hunter
    I agree here. I hate rogues in general. Never met one that didn't turn out to be a turd either. I mean as a person, not a player. And, as I told a hunter friend. Hunters cheat by existing. Maybe they put out a memo about me or something, but every time a rare or anything taggable gets stolen from me, its a hunter. I voted rogue though, because while hunters annoy me I do like playing mine. My rogue is just a junkbox mule .... I need to get back to that so I can delete that slimy thing....

Death Knights, don't like that they start at 55(they removed the level 55 requirement now..<.<)

Rogue.

I absolutely despise them and always have. I've met a few who were good players and good friends but the majority I've run into in LFG/LFR, etc. have been some of the worst people I've ever met. By worst people, I mean they were despicable human beings.

It's the one class I could never bring myself to roll because I can't stand them.

shaman, they're a support class in a game that long ago removed the support class role so they have to constantly be bandaid fixed every patch
    just an overall waste of time

Hunters.

In every pug there is always that one hunter who keeps aspect up, mds the wrong tank or disengages to his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearfist View Post
    I agree here. I hate rogues in general. Never met one that didn't turn out to be a turd either. I mean as a person, not a player. And, as I told a hunter friend. Hunters cheat by existing. Maybe they put out a memo about me or something, but every time a rare or anything taggable gets stolen from me, its a hunter. I voted rogue though, because while hunters annoy me I do like playing mine. My rogue is just a junkbox mule .... I need to get back to that so I can delete that slimy thing....
    yep, its like all worst people in WoW play or atleast have rogue, i understand this on our Russian realms, there is a very simple explanation for this. But it seems it is not only our problem. I dont like them for a long time, whose pet pulled ten neighboring packs? Of course Hunters pet