Is Barrage any good at some point for single target?

I know that glaive toss has been the choice for that tier, but is there a point of weapon damage that this takes over?

No way, you would miss too many abilities while channeling Barrage. You will miss 2 GCD's (compared to glaive toss) that could be used for something better.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyzyr View Post
    No way, you would miss too many abilities while channeling Barrage. You will miss 2 GCD's (compared to glaive toss) that could be used for something better.
    This is not necessarily true for Survival. Barrage is really good for an opener that has stormlash + hero / lust + crit banner. You will get a lot of stormlash procs, especially because of your mastery. For BM, go GT since it plays really well with the rotation, though in my opinion, Barrage is better for Survival.
    Atroxe | Exorta | Hardstyle
    I stream mythic highmaul + the occasional challenge modes at: http://www.twitch.tv/atroxedqx

Barrage has some use when you are about to kill a target, because it instantly switches as soon as you switch target.

GT can do some wasted damage there.

May become better later on in the tier when we have 5k haste on our BiS gear.

Ultimately, there's not much difference. It's just a matter of knowing when to use it for it's best potential. Plus, it's always fun to be a machine gun.

Just take the choice you like the most.