Poll: Cold or warm toilet seat?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What's worse? Cold or warm toilet seat?

Would you prefer a ice-cold toilet seat or a toilet-seat warmed up from the previous user XD

Considering some people have heated toilet seats I'm sure that most people would prefer a warm one.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Considering some people have heated toilet seats I'm sure that most people would prefer a warm one.
    not that kind of warm seat.... think of a public toilet

Deleted
    A warm toilet means that it was used recently. Recently used toilets is a big no. o.o

cold seat used to bother me, now i just sit, do what i gotta do, and go. don't even pay attention to the seat temperature.

Deleted
    cold seat is cold only for the moment you go down. warm seat on the other hand means someone has been there recently...and in a public toilet thats a no.

Deleted
    Don't know, I always cover the toilet seat if I sit down with toilet paper. , Yes I am a germaphobe at some things.

Also, that is IF I sit down. Most of the time I hover over the toilet when I go number 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cold is only for a moment, warm disturbs me more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not putting my butt on a public toilet seat.

*Initiate hover mode*
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Don't know, I always cover the toilet seat if I sit down with toilet paper. , Yes I am a germaphobe at some things.

Also, that is IF I sit down. Most of the time I hover over the toilet when I go number 2.
    People that do this bother me because I was often the person who had to go in and clean the bathroom. There's poop on the toilet seat and on the wall and on the floor... It's disgusting. Just SIT DOWN. It isn't like you're going to die or get sick from another person's skin touching the seat before you, and if it does bother you that much, hold it until you get home.

It's more disgusting to clean up your filth than it is for you to sit on the seat like a normal, considerate person.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take a cold toilet seat any day.

Edit: I would like the record to show that I would sooner shit in my pants than in a public toilet.
    Last edited by jahasafrat; 2013-03-11 at 10:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    People that do this bother me because I was often the person who had to go in and clean the bathroom. There's poop on the toilet seat and on the wall and on the floor... It's disgusting. Just SIT DOWN. It isn't like you're going to die or get sick from another person's skin touching the seat before you, and if it does bother you that much, hold it until you get home.

It's more disgusting to clean up your filth than it is for you to sit on the seat like a normal, considerate person.
    Congrats on thinking I am like that without asking first.

1. I never go outside number 2 of my house.
    2. I don't make a mess, if I do, I clean it up myself.

Why aren't YOU being a normal and considerate person.
    Last edited by mmoc5ad709a1f5; 2013-03-12 at 01:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warm. Cold is shocking but warm is gross.
    Putin khuliyo

A warm seat is nasty imo. I like the seat to be cold.

If this is about a public toilet, then I do nothing but pee in a public restroom, I've never sat on one and don't plan on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    When it comes to public bathrooms I just try to avoid them if I have to do a download. I'd much rather just hold it in. I simply do not like public bathrooms, you don't know what went on in there.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Never happens for me :P cause I only use public toilets when I need to pee, other than that its home or, well, go home.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    I have never understood why people are afraid of public bathrooms. What kind of diseases do you think you can catch by sitting on one? You are much more likely to catch a disease by opening the door to the bathroom itself...

Your skin is perfectly adequate at blocking any germs that may be left on the toilet seat (unless you've got open wounds on your ass or something). Surprising though it may be, this is actually what skin is for. If you're really that concerned, wipe it down with toilet paper first.

I'd prefer warm. Doesn't bother me if someone has already used it. It's not like cold = clean toilet seat anyways. Though I prefer to not use public restrooms if I can avoid it.