Question [Durumu] MW Need Some Tips/Help

Hello,

I need some help on the way to heal as monk on the Durumu boss 25m. I tryed everything but my heals are low, its about 41-43k. It could be because I am focus on tank heal and the tanks have a debuff to receive less heal than normal?
    On the black phase I run with SCK I dont know if it is the best option here. I also dont know that talent 30 use, all the talents look like useless on this enconter...

When we killed this boss I did the standard roll ReM on cool down and soothing on the tanks to generate chi. During the maze I had 4 chi going into it along with chi brew and just uplifted with a couple scks. Then in the color phase I just continued rolling ReM and uplifted. Came out with 62k hps at the top of the meter

Deleted
    During the maze phase, if your raid is low on health, you can use diffuse magic and do some chi torpedo's followed by a chi burst which will basically top off the entire raid. During the rest of the fight it's probably a good idea to just soothe the tanks and keep enveloping mist rolling and of course using RnM/uplift as much as possible. In general, monks are very underrated tank-healers but this is a fight where I personally think monks are the best choice for healing tanks.

40k sounds a bit low but it really depends on how much your other healers are healing.

Why would you tank heal? Why would a 25 man raid ever have a monk tank healing?

Spam SCK/Chi Torpedo/Uplift/Chi Burst on Light Spectrum phase, do the same sans Chi Torpedo on maze phase. GG.

Deleted
    We did it this week. The healing needed was really low here with 6 healers at least. But what i did to blow the meter was to bank my chi and TFT to beam phase and black phase, mostly black phase, there over shammy opened with a spirit link, so ppl didn't die getting into position. Popping 4 uplifts with renewing on alot of targets during spirit link made me top the meter on that fight.
    I also did as mudgy said dumping chi on enveloping. But mostly felt like it ended up as overhealing. Since we run with a DK tank only on that fight, resetting hes stack with hand of protection.