Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had to catch up on Tomb Raider, and my old raiding group managed to talk me into playing WoW again for ToT heroics...
    I'll be getting on tonight and accepting any friend requests I missed. Sorry for the delay!

Deleted
    Hello just created new region on Europe East 3 , add me on origin alohas3

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 01:58 PM ----------

We are 3/16 now who else wants to join add me alohas3

Not sure if anyone is still playing this, but in the hopes that some of you out there are still playing, I've set up a Region that I hope we can get some multiplayer action with...getting sick of trawling through all the random multi games with no joy!

Server: Europe West 5
    Region name: MMO-Champions
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): ZamboUK (Origin: Mr_Zambo)
    # of Cities: 1/16 claimed.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboUK View Post
    Not sure if anyone is still playing this, but in the hopes that some of you out there are still playing, I've set up a Region that I hope we can get some multiplayer action with...getting sick of trawling through all the random multi games with no joy!

Server: Europe West 5
    Region name: MMO-Champions
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): ZamboUK (Origin: Mr_Zambo)
    # of Cities: 1/16 claimed.
    Got it added.

To note: I haven't played Sim City in weeks. I'm not sure if I'll play again any time soon, the lack of AI, details, and micromanaging of the city really killed the interest I had in this game. I'll keep this thread updated when I can and if you create a new region please follow this persons post just like I noted in the original post. I'm not going to go through the effort of reading posts to pick information out of it. Sorry.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Deleted
    hello guys.. I just joined the forum.. Been playing SC5 for a few weeks but its starting to get boring without any people to play it with since I have no Origin friends.. I would like to play a region so please add me.. My origin ID is jfslim25.. Would prefer europe servers thanks a lot.. Sorry if I broke any rule for posting this here

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for a sandbox region to join but it doesn't say which ones are in the sandbox

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys still play Simcity 5 at all?
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    I'm actually taking it up again the last few days, but I'm not that good really

My biggest issue is the polution prevention related to Sewage. I would like to try a Gambling city once, but i always end up with universities and industry / mining to make money.

Trying to play this game but it just doesnt seem pollished at all. I have 2 citys next to each other, One has like 150k empty jobs and everyone living there is employed. The other is almost full residential with all types of mass transit available and no more than 4-5k are commuting to my other city or any city for that matter, they just run around and abandon buildings. The small size of citys make it nearly impossible to ballance right.

I keep waiting and waiting for that magical patch to fix everything, but I doubt it will ever come. I gave up hope after they decided to package a lot of player demands into a $40 DLC instead of fixing them in the main game. Although it should be rather telling that even Ocean Quigley bailed on Maxis after putting out the immediate post-launch brush-fires. He was with them for 20 years...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    I keep waiting and waiting for that magical patch to fix everything, but I doubt it will ever come.
    It started to get much better with the over/under pass update. Worth playing but the map size is just ugh.

Anyways, bumping because I'm playing again. My Origin friends list is full now but if anyone is still playing we can hang out!