Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I've added you, but you'll have to invite me as search isn't available [COLOR="red"]

anyone need poor me? i prefer Eu west server with some city active instead of few...

Deleted
    Update to my region: 13/16 claimed, 3 abandoned in a really bad state it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Set up a new region! I figured there's no need to do a new server each time, so I set up another region on EU West 6. Aiko's Region is the name (as always be amazed by incredible creativity in naming regions). Invite sillysily3 or join via my profile.

I claimed the mountainy tough zone so I'll be doing a mining town for profits. Details:

Server: Europe West 6
    Region name: Aiko's Region
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Aikoyamamato (Origin: sillysilly 3)
    # of Cities: 1/16 claimed.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I almost wonder if we should be making these private regions so we're not getting random people filling them and then abandoning them
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Set up a new region! I figured there's no need to do a new server each time, so I set up another region on EU West 6. Aiko's Region is the name (as always be amazed by incredible creativity in naming regions). Invite sillysily3 or join via my profile.

I claimed the mountainy tough zone so I'll be doing a mining town for profits. Details:

Server: Europe West 6
    Region name: Aiko's Region
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Aikoyamamato (Origin: sillysilly 3)
    # of Cities: 1/16 claimed.

lol, i tried to play that mountain zone before, its a joke how small it is. how that got accepted as a city is rediculous.

Looking for a home Origin: Lynchy_Box. Dont mind doing anything

Can't find a single region that has an empty. Add me and I can join your region. Origin: Jeebs624

need a region cant seem to find sillysilly 3 on origin. Dont know if theres a difference between american and european servers
    "Now I stand, the lion before the lambs, and they do not fear.* They can not fear."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demitorn View Post
    need a region cant seem to find sillysilly 3 on origin. Dont know if theres a difference between american and european servers

theres no difference between the servers, they are all located in the same place, and i think sillysilly is at work :S

just logging on to check if the region im playing in has any free cities, but i think its full :S
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2013-03-14 at 01:22 AM.

its a real pain in the ass to find regions without a search bar or anything or a filter
    "Now I stand, the lion before the lambs, and they do not fear.* They can not fear."

its a real pain in the ass to find regions without a search bar or anything or a filter
    Correct. But if you have a contact who's region you want to join you can view their regions by clicking on them somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry sorry! I'll be home in around an hour. The name is sillysilly3 (no spaces) and I'll accept once I'm home.

You know how it is, work and stuff. If you can call being a secretary a job *chuckle* nah I didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Sorry sorry! I'll be home in around an hour. The name is sillysilly3 (no spaces) and I'll accept once I'm home.

You know how it is, work and stuff. If you can call being a secretary a job *chuckle* nah I didn't think so.
    i shall be waiting patiently in front of my computer

10+ Year Old Account
    So if I pick that Asia server, does everyone talk in chinese or something? Ps I'm new and have no idea how to join your guys world, i dont want to join some playerless world

10+ Year Old Account
    Still would like an invite since its near impossible to find a free region with people. >.>

Zardia

Aiko's region on EU West 6 is full.
    MMOC2 on EU West 6 has 2 abondend cities.

Now that I've learned the ropes I want to start fresh on a new region, but Aiko's region was already full

I'll make a new region on EU West 6 if anyone is interested, add Dezerto on Origin (and make sure you are on EU West 6) and join me. Will be starting the new region in a few hours if there's any interest.
    Last edited by Dezerte; 2013-03-14 at 10:31 AM.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Made a new region on EU west 6 to accomodate any that want a spot, add my Origin id : Dan3rzzz to get an invite, as its Invite only.

its a 16 slot so plenty of room at the moment.

I'll invite those i have on my friends list currently if they are interested, so the are will be only half full if they all accept.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Aiko's region on EU West 6 is full.
    MMOC2 on EU West 6 has 2 abondend cities.

Now that I've learned the ropes I want to start fresh on a new region, but Aiko's region was already full

I'll make a new region on EU West 6 if anyone is interested, add Dezerto on Origin (and make sure you are on EU West 6) and join me. Will be starting the new region in a few hours if there's any interest.
    Think I have everything updated to this point. Let me know if you guys start up new regions or the numbers are off.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiracle View Post
    Think I have everything updated to this point. Let me know if you guys start up new regions or the numbers are off.
    I think I'll be joining the one setup by redemption, later tonight.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance