Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Council 10m got nerfed.

With my guild we where having a wipe night again on Council 10m
    we finally got stuff right and where comming at the point where we would kill sandbaggy fast..
    We pulled and did go full dps... but he dropped so fast that we al where stunned and stil wiped.

seems the got some health nerf in?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deschim View Post
    we finally got stuff right and where comming at the point where we would kill sandbaggy fast..
    We pulled and did go full dps... but he dropped so fast that we al where stunned and stil wiped.

Noticed same lol. Went down from 90M to 75M hp each in 10m normal. We had exact same as you, got sul down in time before empower and then he dropped like a brick. And then he only dropped 1 item as well lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Deschim View Post

yeah 15% nerf it looks like, 90 mill to 75. Also looks like the damage has been toned down slightly

Not sure. lots of people were saying it was overtuned for 10 man (and for the third boss it was/is) but I haven't been in there since Thursday. Anyways, each boss was just shy of 90 million HP. So if their health is less than that than yes, it was nerfed. I expect it to happen but this seems too soon, and I don't think they would do such a thing on anything but a Tuesday as it's a bit unfair for progression purposes.

Deleted
    Yeah it was chaos on 10m. atleast so did it feel to us.

We where already at a point to ignore the rolling guy cause he didnt do much dmg.
    and getting used to the way the fight was going.

now im asking myself if the didnt overnerf it a bit to much

Deleted
    Proof, screenshots anything?

Deleted
    it was very indeed a chaos on 10 man, but duable, barely lol (well, that depends on gear/setup ofc)

10+ Year Old Account
    We killed them last night, Not sure if we actually got the mechanics rite and pulled our act together, or this got nerfed.

Also, token bug, did not drop.
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |

It did seem to be overtuned for 10 man normal, especially for a 3rd boss.

I think a 5 or 8% ish nerf to health would've been more than enough though.
    Last edited by Thorim; 2013-03-11 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    Can someone confirm?

EDIT: I can confirm, myself

Random kill log from tonight:

worldoflogs[dot]com/reports/rt-ob5qwaw90if7tk5r/details/46/?s=2502&e=2919

Boss total damage taken: 75,3m
    Last edited by mmoc58ecfb2e10; 2013-03-11 at 11:25 PM.

Deleted
    Mm hp was tight maybe it did need a nerf either way. To me though it was more the chaos and high damage out the door on 10 man that made the whole 'burn sul down' strat so popular. I personally woudlnt have touched their hp. But I woudl have buffed the damage increase from lingering presence to 20% or something (keep the dark power scaling the same) and lower their base damage. Because of the chaos of their abilities burning down one would probably still remain a popular strat. But with a lingering presence buff it may open the door to maybe thinking about keeping a certain number alive or else have certain ones become too powerful.

Deleted
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/v...5846&target=17

We ignored the healing adds so their damage taken is higher than normal numbers. High priestess for example has 79,767,875 damage taken. You can check their healing taken to get the exact numbers.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    we killed it last night (Australian time) im pretty sure it was still 90mil... so not sure when this happened would be good to see a blue post about it if they did it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roosty View Post
    we killed it last night (Australian time) im pretty sure it was still 90mil... so not sure when this happened would be good to see a blue post about it if they did it
    Somewhere between 10pm and 11pm EU realm time.

Deleted
    Suitable nerf if they want to keep a climbing difficulty (which kinda means that they should tweak/buff some other bosses as well though), it seemed to be a bit harder than both tortois and megaera (at least if your dps doesn't have the gear to burn sul before the empower).

Deleted
    Health got reduced a lot (15 million, around 20%) but the traps are pain in the arse as they insta-snare you while spawning on top. Healers need to be blazing fast on dispelling that, else you die. Didn't snared yesterday for sure, just if you stood in them for like 5 seconds which would be retarded thing to do.

Also experienced the loot bug, didn't got tier token. Only one trinket and nothing else besides that.

Deleted
    this nerf, after not a full week...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvtPJ View Post
    this nerf, after not a full week...
    Its the 3rd boss. it's ok, there are plenty more.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Yeah, after experiencing this fight for three hours last night, I would agree that it deserved this nerf. Perhaps it was a little hefty, but something needed to be done. For the third boss in the dungeon it was a little too intense.

So where is it ok to get stuck? Past halfway? Cause I remember a lot of complaints about Elegon being way too hard just because he wasn't the last boss of the instance. Can only the final boss be hard?