Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Xialphin View Post
    There should be a random pvp quest that comes up once in a while called "enough with the bombs!" on the isle of thunder. This quest will spawn sunreaver magus around the alliance boats outside the hold. What i did to get the achieve is get the sunreaver magus closest to a ward and kited towards it. Might take you a couple of times to do because the alliance npc will tend to be aggroed and kill the magus when you are trying to get the achievement.
    I can't get this method to work. Every time I kite a magus, they always turn back as soon as they approach the shore. I tried the North and South sides of the Violet Rise and got the same results.

I tried making a ticket of this, tried to tell the issue as clear as I could and ask if it can be fixed, or tell what is the way to do the achievement.

The GM linked me a link to wowhead's comments on that achievement, of course not I haven't read those ))

Yeah thanks a lot, just hoping a fix or something, this really annoys me

Quote Originally Posted by Kioga View Post
    I can't get this method to work. Every time I kite a magus, they always turn back as soon as they approach the shore. I tried the North and South sides of the Violet Rise and got the same results.
    It's possible still. I actually got the achievement yesterday along with a Druid friend. It might easier if you have a Priest friend that can MC the NPC to the Ward though, since the friendly NPCs in that area don't attack her. I think the closest I was able to place her was somewhere right before the shore, so she is still in her swimming animation.
    Last edited by Yisile; 2013-06-21 at 06:05 PM.

Is this still broken on the PTR? its one of two achievements that I am waiting to do..that or get my 77 monk up and clear it phase 1.

It's bugged as hell for alliance but there's a trick you can use on a pvp daily. Got it a few days ago.

wowhead-dot-com /achievement=8117#comments:id=1854591