[Monk Exploits] - Reason servers went down (not explained; statement)

they're fixing a bug exploit monks had for a bit where they were doing millions of damage. some people killed lei shein with the exploit. Shame on all of you.

I SS my skada of a monk doing this in LFR right now, but I can't post any links due to a new account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah there's another thread on it. rushing jade wind caused SCK to do massive damage. Hopefully those people that used it to kill bosses get a nice 3 day ban.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Yeah there's another thread on it. rushing jade wind caused SCK to do massive damage. Hopefully those people that used it to kill bosses get a nice 3 day ban.
    Well i guess that mostly depends if they submited it as soon as they saw it - u cant blame people for bugs in game which made to live -_-

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Well i guess that mostly depends if they submited it as soon as they saw it - u cant blame people for bugs in game which made to live -_-
    I wouldn't worry about it. Likely the only people nailed with punishment are those that down bosses in standard raids or something akin to that.

I hope they permaban everyone who clearly exploited this bug. Can't believe people are still stupid enough to do so after all the failed attempts (failed in the sense that their rewards were yanked) and bans resulting from them in the past.