1. #1

    Best mobs to grind for spirits of harmony in 5.2?

    Title says it all. Where is the best place to grind mobs for mote of harmony drops that's still decent as hasn't been nerfed like every location google suggests? (I know you can get them in lfr failbags now and on the tillers farm, but i'm not asking for the best place to acquire spirits, but the best mobs to kill repeatedly for them.)

    Just making it clear that's what I mean, usually when I ask this question on a forum people don't understand or read the bolded part.

  2. #2
    Yeah, but why would you want to run in circles killing for them when the avenues you mentioned, and turned down, are far more reasonable uses of your ti-

    Oh.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarles Malarkey View Post
    Yeah, but why would you want to run in circles killing for them when the avenues you mentioned, and turned down, are far more reasonable uses of your ti-

    Oh.
    Because I've done all my lfrs for the week and I use my tillers farm already, and yet I still don't have enough. Your post was completely pointless and didn't add anything to the thread, I'd call it trolling but trolling is supposed to be funny.

  4. #4
    Mobs on Isle of Thunder got a decent drop rate, and they're also very easy to farm.

  5. #5
    The Lightbringer turskanaattori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,520
    I have no idea, but I guess Isle of Thunder mobs have a decent droprate, seeing that I have only done dailies there this past reset and gained like 10 spirits.

  6. #6
    The mobs around Zan'vess, in Dread Wastes, in my opinion. Can easily pull 5-6 mantid at a time, and the Klaxxi buffs you get make it incredibly easy to never stop pulling.

  7. #7
    High Overlord Nightruler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    182
    best place is the dino's on the island of giants. they have a pretty good drop rate but most importantly they drop dino bones. each of the small ones drops 7-9 bones and you need 9 bones for the repeatable quest ( More Giant Dinosaur Bones ) from the same island witch giefs you 1 mote of harmony. you can also turn in 99 at the same time for a spirit of harmony instead.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightruler View Post
    best place is the dino's on the island of giants. they have a pretty good drop rate but most importantly they drop dino bones. each of the small ones drops 7-9 bones and you need 9 bones for the repeatable quest ( More Giant Dinosaur Bones ) from the same island witch giefs you 1 mote of harmony. you can also turn in 99 at the same time for a spirit of harmony instead.
    good to know! I avoided the place so far, but I might start farming now.
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    The problem is warriors are not easy to kill like we were in cata and people are mad at that
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Brian may answer differently, but I would say mages are hard to counter for average players but easy for great players.

  9. #9
    The Insane Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    16,845
    It's a lot easier to chain kill 400k health mobs than 8 million health mobs, which are maybe even draw aggro from nearby ones..

  10. #10
    High Overlord Nightruler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    182
    forget what i said, blizz hotfixt the quest today. but before it was 3.1mil hp and doable without agroing the rest

  11. #11
    Dreadlord MouseD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Local Mouse Hole
    Posts
    978
    Quote Originally Posted by xor View Post
    Mobs on Isle of Thunder got a decent drop rate, and they're also very easy to farm.
    I have 4 toons on the Isle of Thunder right now and motes are dropping like candy for me on all 4 of my toons doing the dailies there....don't forget you can grow them too on your farm...have to Agree with Xor on drop rate seems its been up quite a bit now in this patch....the Tiller dailies I do on my skinner up in skyrange have good drop amts of motes too...

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Genooo View Post
    Your post was completely pointless and didn't add anything to the thread, I'd call it trolling but trolling is supposed to be funny.
    The point which you missed was that bots are better at doing what you want to do than at the things you don't want to do. Highly suspicious! And your reaction all but confirms it. Case closed!

  13. #13
    The Patient Reaction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Newcastle. Toon Army!
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    It's a lot easier to chain kill 400k health mobs than 8 million health mobs, which are maybe even draw aggro from nearby ones..
    The Direhorn right at the beach on the Isle of Giants have 3.1 million health. They aren't hard to kill at all and with 7-9 dino bones per kill you rack up 100 bones in no time flat. Trade them in for a full Spirit of Harmony. By an absolute mile the easiest way to farm spirits. As a bonus you'll likely get a primal egg that appears to have a decent rate of return on a raptor mount (I got mine first time as did a few others on the island I spoke too)

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaction View Post
    The Direhorn right at the beach on the Isle of Giants have 3.1 million health. They aren't hard to kill at all and with 7-9 dino bones per kill you rack up 100 bones in no time flat. Trade them in for a full Spirit of Harmony. By an absolute mile the easiest way to farm spirits. As a bonus you'll likely get a primal egg that appears to have a decent rate of return on a raptor mount (I got mine first time as did a few others on the island I spoke too)
    Plus stupid easy if your a DK and have a blood spec (Dont even need the gear)
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •