Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I agree with this. My trainer had a friend in college who was drugged by his roommate and raped quite a few times. He kept waking up with a sore anus and until he went to the doctor and found ether in his system he had no idea about it. That's the first thing I thought of when I read your story, but without any more details there isn't a lot of help we can provide. If you lock your doors/windows at night and were alone when you went to sleep, you probably just had some crazy dream and did some strange things while being unaware of them.
    That's just an old urban legend: http://www.snopes.com/college/risque/ether.asp

Anyway, OT: You were sleepwalking. Easy

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you remember any of the dreams you had? I'd say as long as your butt isn't sore, you're good.

Do you have a Ken doll house in your room? because you just ate his clothes. and yours.

Deleted
    You were abducted by aliens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    That's just an old urban legend: http://www.snopes.com/college/risque/ether.asp
    Huh. Looks like I'll have to kick my trainer's ass tomorrow for pulling one over on me. I legitimately believed his story. Then again I just assume people aren't lying to me. Naive or trusting, take your pick.

10+ Year Old Account
    You probaby just kicked your clothes off in your sleep because yo were warm

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Cocaine is a helluva drug.
    It's a sometimes drug.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Lol sounds like my brother when we all lived in the same place.

You were pobably sleepwalking.
    My brother shoved his gf out of the bed screaming "snakes" ran overand climbed ontop of the closet and said there were snakes all over the place. He was standing there naked like spiderman, it was was so funny

He sleepwalks all the time.. Always get to hear the crazy stories from his gf everytime we meet up in vacations.

But doesn't sound like you did anything wierd though? you might have just thrown off the clothes because they were "annoying" when you were sleeping.
    You just made me burst out laughing in the university library picturing that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Huh. Looks like I'll have to kick my trainer's ass tomorrow for pulling one over on me. I legitimately believed his story. Then again I just assume people aren't lying to me. Naive or trusting, take your pick.
    I do the same, i don't like to think someone is lying to me, for me everything someone else say is true unless you can prove it is not (or if that person tell me is not true)