Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonia View Post
    No offense, but that info is provided several pages back...like on page 1. But thanks for the reminder.
    Sorry, working for a living.

Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    Sorry, working for a living.
    Troll stomped

I can easily see them buffing the level 90 talents, and only change arcane's spell coffs if its really needed.

They said all 3 specs are underwelming, and the easiest way to buff all 3 at once is the level 90 talents.

+10% spellspower invo would be very disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by mrright2 View Post
    +10% spellspower invo would be very disappointing
    If they worked with the 90 talents, they would change all 3, or at least RoP as well

Remove scorch permanently? Ok, but at least lower the fireball cast time. Scorch had a 1.2~1.3 cast time beeing able to get procs more fast. Fireball around 2.0~2.2 cast time, so your chances to get a hotstreak proc drops for 50%. And ofc, get fire lock will be so ez if u dont have a stopcasting macro, or something else.

so are the buffs in this patch? GC did say that they're coming with heroic/LFR, and today is heroic/LFR...

Quote Originally Posted by Europe View Post
    so are the buffs in this patch? GC did say that they're coming with heroic/LFR, and today is heroic/LFR...
    He mentioned today with heroic/lfr but that seems skeptical at best unless they just revert previous changes.

Servers should be going live in a few minutes and no update, getting excited/anxious here lol

The changes are coming too late for most of us who are planning on being sat for most bosses

Mage in <Easy> on Aerie Peak

Extended maintenance. Oh no fixing us broke it all lol.

want to see the patchnotes woah

Quote Originally Posted by Ataxus View Post
    The changes are coming too late for most of us who are planning on being sat for most bosses
    why would u get sat? arent u one of the best mages in blood legion?

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    I think that may be the point, if so?
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post

Being the best at a broken class means you're still sitting on the bench dude.

Quote Originally Posted by I-Swizzle-I View Post
    That's all it takes? Cool, 2.4. Thanks, we're done ehre.
    We do not speak of Sunwell in this space, Swizzle.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TURN OFF THE PUPPIES I CAN’T TAKE THAT SONG ANYMORE
    haha at least ghostcrawler has a sense of humor

Realistically, these are the changes that I believe will be reverted:

- The scaling and damage reductions to Arcane Blast, Missiles, and Barrage reverted.
    - Pyroblast damage nerf reverted.
    - Invocation damage nerf reverted.
    - Rune of Power's mana regeneration nerf reverted.

Which is a band-aid fix in the exact definition of that term, since it still leaves a whole ream of problems to be addressed. But, I'll take a frickin' bone when it's presented.

Quote Originally Posted by Roidzilla View Post
    He mentioned today with heroic/lfr but that seems skeptical at best unless they just revert previous changes.
    Not to be a downer, but something to consider is he said...the "intent" was to be before the reset. I'm hoping they follow through. I may get sat anyway for being bad and because our ele got no kills last week LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Being the best at a broken class means you're still sitting on the bench dude.
    Yeah. I can play flawlessly for the ENTIRE fight and still be dead last or second to last on DPS. It's disappointing.