Poll: Would You Do Racial Gear Quests?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Racial Quests

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Skurkitty View Post
    This is actually a very good point. Something I didn't think about. If it's something they could do on a fairly simple basis and space it out for as long as they need to avoid losing focus on other aspects of the game then it would be a great idea. But if it would cause Blizzard to lose focus on other projects or balancing issues, then it would create more problems then enjoyment as an end result.
    Well they actually said about racial quest before, they like them but there are 11 races now and it would be too much to use their dev team on and it wouldn't be worth it.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Making useless quests instead of focusing on interresting content, seems level-headed.
    I don't get how people cannot understand that different people focus on different aspects of the content.

And this would be interesting content, it would give you lore behind your race, as well as custom gear that fits your race/class combination.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Blizzard very recently added in racial weapons. I don't know what they are for but it's possibly it could be for something like this.

It would be easier to implement class quests.

This way, the same quest has to give out at least 4 potential pieces of gear to match the varying levels of armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally. I'd love more racially-themed gear and quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunker View Post
    Class or race, I'd be for it.

It would be an interesting chance for Blizzard to add some cap-level character advancement options.
    This. I support it.

Ya I would like to see more class questlines like the new warlock one (epic btw) even if they come one at a time, but race questlines... I actually like the idea. I'm game for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Definitely. I wouldnt even need any actual rewards. Just give me some update on the dwarven situation, have some plots and political intruige going on, anything. Further the Magni situation, show how we're doing research in re-fleshifying him. Anything.
    Agreed, tired of only seeing dwarves used as comic relief.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    That would be pretty cool. Could just be transmog pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but i don't want it to be Racial quests... why? cause what will happen if i like the model of that item but i'm not from that race, i'm ok with faction especific items (i actually hate that but i can get used to it) but don't do the same with races, i like the idea of making items that are inspired in X races, for example the items we have in zul'aman, zul'gurub, etc...

Sweet mother of yes.

Something less mind numbing than the Argent Tourney with a way to get "of Kezan", and "of Gilneas" would be nice too. More lore, less mindless grind.

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

oh god yes. i would do these constantly. they'd never again lose my sub if they made something like this. well... they'd lose it and not get it back if they were as hard as the warlock quest...