Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Bloodsail Admiral hiragana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,193
    Well thats me probably never resubbing. 5mans used to be my favourite part of the game and now blizzards made them so pointless that they dont feel the need to add more. I think the importance of 5mans was the reason i enjoyed WOTLK so much, but blizzard has slowly phased them out, it wouldnt surprise me if the next xpac didnt have any at all.

  2. #42
    In the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarmmmmmssss of the angels

  3. #43
    Grunt LogixTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Timisoara, Romania
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Papamidnyte View Post
    Boo Hoo, a lil nerf and you get a comic strip and yet mages is still on top the DPS simulation and rankings. there Many REAL ISSUES regarding other classes that has gotten more nerfed than you lot. So Toughen the hell up and make more food and port me home.
    A lil' nerf?

    Tier 6 spells got destroyed, an already nerfed 3 times spec (fire) got a pyro nerf wich means less ignites - less combustion = BIG nerf and on top of that, LB spreads are gone. Arcane is just unusable unless some mages don't care about progress and they just roleplay or stuff like that. Also, what simulations have you done that showed mages as top DPS? Just curious.

    Hope this gets fixed otherwise there is no point in having a mage in a 10 man setup. and I can't see how this is balance for blizzard.

  4. #44
    Bloodsail Admiral Eliandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    And there goes the last chance for dead servers to ever see an Oondasta kill. On my server he ist still standing after 2 days...
    Pretty much this! On a tiny - RP server no less. We sure as hell don't have 40 heroic raiders. Seems like Blizzard wants us to transfer to actually kill this boss ;P!

  5. #45
    Immortal Granyala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkon-III
    Posts
    7,810
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Possible nerfs to dot classes.
    Great. But expected. Shadow doing good damage obviously isn't intended design. Ah well, At least We had fun for one ID.

  6. #46
    It's nice to know that all those years of utterly blowing Blizzard every few days finally paid off for the Daily Blink.

    I mean, um... Grats, mages.

  7. #47
    Immortal Ryme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a field, somewhere
    Posts
    7,346
    Mages are middle of the pack, exactly where GC himself said we should measure ourselves. Now they get buffs to put them back ahead of everyone again? I'm getting mixed messages.

  8. #48
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    457
    The nerf to mages was so dramatic, they went from having two specs in the top 4 dps spots to two specs in the top 5. What. A. Travesty.

  9. #49
    I swear Blizzard is run by mental midgets. Don't want dungeons being a catch up? Make them drop 463 loot. Problem solved. Having only 4 dungeons while leveling is sickening. Only having 9 dungeons to run every single day for vp during the whole expansion is even more disgusting. Stop being lazy and give us dungeons. I want more variety when I run my daily. Your retarded player base (me) can figure it out in two seconds so you can too.

  10. #50
    haha world of dailycraft. thunder island is a joke. no new 5 mans but lets keep adding boring dailies.

  11. #51
    Herald of the Titans Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,592
    Yay, more Garrosh and Varian.

  12. #52
    Immortal Granyala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkon-III
    Posts
    7,810
    Your retarded player base (me)
    Hey there, fellow retarded player.
    I agree with your statement.

    New 5mans >>> boring zerg scenarios.

  13. #53
    No not Sarah Mclachlan (And I'm a Canadian too). I am a Rogue and I am giving all my gold to this very worthy cause.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Blizzard got lazy, they have found scenarios to be a lot easier to make.
    Blizzard got smarter, they found scenarios and LFR to be a lot more useful to make. Honestly? you really want to run 2 troll 5-mans for the next 6 months? Even on their best patches, they released only 3 dungeons which got boring very fast. I would rather have a large number of different things to do to get VP rather than faceroll the same 2-3 dungeons every day. Now I can do some scenerios, LFR, dailies or heroic dungeons for VP.

  15. #55
    Immortal Granyala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkon-III
    Posts
    7,810
    you really want to run 2 troll 5-mans for the next 6 months? Even on their best patches, they released only 3 dungeons which got boring very fast.
    Add new dungeons but don't put them in a separate pool for LFD.
    I know, these obvious anti-burnout solutions boggle my mind too at times.

  16. #56
    I'll wait and see how much they buff mages before passing judgement. They were overnerfed, so a correction is in order. Let's see if they get it right or overdo it.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    As Far as I can tell new dailies should be coming once the big gate is open, not sure why no new dailies but spose since in the same area as stage 1 just from another point on the map then who knows.. But a minimum of six weeks to unlock it all wow that is a long time..
    Why would they rotate already. We have only done these for 6 days. It will probably be 2-3 months until the next non-raid patch.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 04:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    I swear Blizzard is run by mental midgets. Don't want dungeons being a catch up? Make them drop 463 loot. Problem solved. Having only 4 dungeons while leveling is sickening. Only having 9 dungeons to run every single day for vp during the whole expansion is even more disgusting. Stop being lazy and give us dungeons. I want more variety when I run my daily. Your retarded player base (me) can figure it out in two seconds so you can too.
    Who the heck runs dungeons every day? Not sure if you noticed, but there are a LOT of ways to earn VP, if you choose to do only one thing, then that is your decision. I cap VP on two toons every week and I only run maybe 4 heroics per week total, and that is only if the CTA bag is up for tanks. LFR, scenarios, dailies, weekly quests (150 VP for the new one).. any of those things ring a bell? But thankfully there are still people who think heroic dungeons are the only way to get VP, otherwise I wouldn´t be getting my CTA bags for carrying them.

  18. #58
    Finally mages wont get sat hopefully, WTB more utility as well!

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by LogixTN View Post
    A lil' nerf?

    Tier 6 spells got destroyed, an already nerfed 3 times spec (fire) got a pyro nerf wich means less ignites - less combustion = BIG nerf and on top of that, LB spreads are gone. Arcane is just unusable unless some mages don't care about progress and they just roleplay or stuff like that. Also, what simulations have you done that showed mages as top DPS? Just curious.

    Hope this gets fixed otherwise there is no point in having a mage in a 10 man setup. and I can't see how this is balance for blizzard.
    So you're basically in with us hunters now. Where's our comic strip? And we sure aren't getting a buff.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 10:31 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Scinder View Post
    The nerf to mages was so dramatic, they went from having two specs in the top 4 dps spots to two specs in the top 5. What. A. Travesty.
    Well I've learned that if I post comics and whine, I will maybe finally get buffed. So here goes....

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Add new dungeons but don't put them in a separate pool for LFD.
    I know, these obvious anti-burnout solutions boggle my mind too at times.
    So you want them to create new heroics. but put them in the same pool as the ones we have.. which means they are going to drop 463 ilvl items and be built for players having ilvl 440ish?

    yeah, that will be fun and exciting for players who have ilvl 502 from LFR. Why even build them, they will get destroyed so fast nobody will be able to tell they are new dungeons at all.

    Not to boggle your mind, but the ´separate pool´ was required because the newer heroics were more difficult than the older ones. ie.. players with ilvl 440 wouldn´t be able to handle the new ones.

    So pick your poison..... you either have the newer dungeons be a challenge for players with ´todays´ gear, which means they are separate queue... or else you have the new heroics in the same queue as the older ones, which means they must be doable for people at 440 ilvl, and therefore absolute faceroll for people with 500ish ilvl.

    here is a better solution.. sprinkle in scenarios, LFR, daily quests, weekly quests in order to get your VP.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 04:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Spirillum View Post
    I'll wait and see how much they buff mages before passing judgement. They were overnerfed, so a correction is in order. Let's see if they get it right or overdo it.
    They weren´t overnerfed.. they are fine now. The problem is that now you have a bunch of bad players who jumped on the bandwagon last tier not being able to get close to the theoretical numbers they should be able to do..... because they are bad players.

    It has happened that way in the past. It appears that Blizzard overnerfs something, but after a few weeks those FOTM mouthbreathers will jump to a new class and then mages will magically start to pull higher dps simply becasue the bad players are no longer playing that class.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •