Ret pally, what should I use mogu charms on in LFR ToT?

Hi All, I'm a ret pally who only does LFR due to family/time constraints. What bosses in the ToT LFR should I be saving my charms for? Tier bosses are one obvious choice. I was really hoping to focus on getting a 502 ilvl weapon, but the fact that a couple weapons are not on the loot tables confuses me.... anyone have any advice? I'd also love trinket advice.... I checked AMR and it said that the 522 shadow pan trinket and the upgraded darkmoon trinket were best, but I was wondering if someone better at theory crafting than I am could verify that. I know I'm never going to have the best gear due to my time constraints that prevent actual raiding, but I'd like to maximize what I do get. Thanks for the help!

www.askmrrobot.com

import your guy from the armory.

Select your spec

Go to options. Put it on pre-raid, then under LFR T15.

Then hit optimize.

Read where the gear comes from

Hey Paendamomium,
    I'm from Ask Mr. Robot and have a few answers for you:

1. Regarding trinkets - we're still working out a few kinks and got some good feedback in this ret pally thread (page 95-97). Also, it sounds like a lot of the trinkets have been hotfixed, but we don't know the new proc info yet. So you might want to stalk your fav theorycrafters while we wait for those improved numbers.

2. We don't have source information for some of those weapons yet - it seems they drop from the raid, but we don't know what boss. That makes me think they can show up in the failbags.

3. Bonus rolls: we have a really cool feature to help you figure out what to use bonus rolls on. Here's more information on that feature. (see a screenshot)

Also, Titan gave you good advice for our site - make sure you set up the options menu to get a good BiS list (it also filters the gear that shows up in the item lists). (screenshot of options button)
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

I guess I wasn't clear in my initial post, but I actually had already checked Ask Mr Robot (that's what I meant by AMR), with the options suggested. It suggested all 502 tier pieces, every single 522 rep equipment I could buy, one 502 ring, the Shadowpan trinket and the upgraded darkmoon trinket.

When I checked weapons, it only listed ones that dropped from specific bosses (leaving of the str polearm, for example), so that's why I was asking about if there were specific bosses I should use charms on to increase the chances of the getting a 502 weapon.

You definitly want to coin council and magaera, possibly Lei Shen.
    Council drops a weapon.
    Magaera only has one item on our loot table so the 2 shared loot weapons this tier (a crit haste 2h sword and a exp + mastery polearm) has the biggest chance of being coined/dropped from magaera.
    Lei Shen drops the axe.

The best weapons are the polearm and 2h sword that both drops from shared boss loot, if you get one of those I suggest you start using coins on tier bosses and then on Ji-kun to get the trinket.

Thanks Huntingbear! That was very helpfully concise answer, and exactly what I was looking for!