Deleted

jikun and the nests

Last night we got to Ji Kun 25 but we had quite the trouble to get the right party to the right nest in time. Wour best try failed on 52% when there were so many juveniles up. It seems DBM timers are off too.

Well since you even got Juveniles I'm guessing you didn't fly up over Ji-kun and killed the mature eggs?
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Deleted
    As i said, we had trouble gettint to the right nest in time, sometimes there were only 1 or 2 people on one nest for a good amount of time. I would assume people just need to check it out better. I did go flying only on the last tries and didnt find it hard at all, but well.. As an enhance shaman I seem to be more use on the boss as our aoe/cleave isnt that good.
    What i would like to hear is how you managed the nests. and tips/such.

Deleted
    Order is 1-2-3-4-5 nests activate below, then 1-2-3-4-5 above. Nest activating above show a red cone.
    Make 5 groups of 4 DDs+1 heal. Because there are 2 tanks, either assign 2 ppl to jump in 2 groups, or take the best cleave DDs into the 2 tank groups.

As i am tank, i dont know exactly, if the DDs killed the eggs above or the juveniles. But eggs should be better, as the dont have as much life.
    Key to win is keeping the amount of juveniles in the air under controll and get the food buffs flying throug the air.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here is what we did:

As person above said there are 5 nests down and 5 up (one is in the middle). We made 5 groups of ppl (1 healer in each group) and marked edges of the platform with markers coresponding to the nests. Each group had one nest close to its marker so red group, blue group etc. Good thing is that uper nests are almost directly above down nests (except the middle one). So each group had to save one feather to have it when the uper nest that is close to their mark lights up go up and clear it. Once we did this it was very clean and easy

Hope it helps