ZA and ZG post-5.2

Ok, so i decided to go try to get into ZG and ZA at 90 to see what xmog stuff I could find. I checked atlasloot, and nothing was showing up for either of them for some reason. Not in Classic WoW, or in TBC, let along Cata.

I tried to just walk in, and kept getting told its a Heroic Difficulty Cataclysm Dungeon lvl 85. I assume that they removed the ability to go into said instances and run them at 90. Why? i have no idea...

While I was looking around there, I came across the Silver hand and Silvermoon forces there talking about all the troll tribes joining up under one name and what not, then I got to thinking about the stuff going down in 5.2 with the thunder king and what not. They already said they didn't have any more 5-man dungeons planned. Anyone think they would bring these, ZG and ZA, back as respective raids like they were for MoP?

It wouldn't be too hard to as the Troll aspect is already there with MoP and 5.2. I hope they do, and i could see it happening. Was just curious on what the community thought about this.

No bashing plz, this is just friendly speculation and postulation.
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

You have to set difficulty to heroic to enter. You can't enter them, when you set difficulty to normal.

Trust me, I farm ZG mounts on a daily basis.

The remake of ZA/ZG was the prelude to the current Zandalari happenings. Why should they remake them again?
    Last edited by WurstKaeseSzenario; 2013-03-12 at 07:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So your asking if they would rechange ZA and ZG from 5mans to Raids again, after changing them from Raids to 5mans?
    No. They wouldn't.

The events happening in there are when the trolls joined together in patch 4.1, watch the trailer for 4.1.

It won't happen.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Would be a pretty cheap lore story if it came back.

Not sure why you were unable to get into them, but I can assure you they are doable at 90 cause a guildie ran one of them tonight on his 90 after our raid was over. As per them bringing them back yet again as a raid, don't hold your breath. It's HIGHLY unlikely that's gonna happen. They just re-did them as lvl 85 heroic dungeons last expac I honestly don't see them going back and re-doing them again this soon, not to mention the amount of uproar it would cause with them re-hashing content so soon after re-hashing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer View Post
    Would be a pretty cheap lore story if it came back.

which is what blizzard's game developers really like. Something easily changed to expand existing lore lol.
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike