Deleted

<Elysium> [A] Aggramar EU - 12/12 LF Mage

Hey guys

<Elysium> are a newly formed guild on the realm - with our core consisting of raiders from An Fianna that wanted to continue raiding when that guild stopped.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 2000 until 2300 server time (1900-2200 GMT). 12/12 and about to start heroic modes this week!

As a guild, we are a group of members who have raided together for a long time - consistently raiding as one of the best on the realm and keeping a consistently high ranking (we kept rank 2 on the realm up until we stopped raiding during MoP) and we want to get back to this but at the same time we want to be a bit more casual (Were all dropping down to 3 raids instead of 4/5).

Most of our members are experienced at around 6 or 7/16 HC so thats the level we are used to raiding.

Recruitment wise : all classes are OPEN for recruitment

I'm not gonna bore you on here but if you feel we might be a good choice for you then drop us a wee application on our forums (Personality and enthusiasm > Gear and leet skillz - although gear helps :P )

You can view our forums and website here : http://www.elysium-aggy.enjin.com

Or you can contact our leadership online - Either Sweetness, Serinity or myself (just do /who spunge, chances are i'll be on one of those chars!)

Cheers
    Last edited by mmocc030d7df3b; 2013-04-23 at 03:04 PM.

Deleted
    6/12 still looking for a mage and expecting to be close to clearing the zone this week or there abouts since we did 6 bosses in a night without much hassle!

Deleted
    8/12 bump, still seeking that elusive mage!

Deleted
    10/12 now, aiming to get a full clear this week before starting heroics

Deleted
    Lei Shen finally down - and heroic modes start this week, woop!

apply on our forums to join our fantastic team, especially if you're female - team PMS need you!!