Thread: Fake PvP quests

Deleted

Fake PvP quests

Entitled PvP quests
    Asking to kill PNJ

Seriously why have they done that ?
    Thoses quests have nothing PvP, you have to kill Kirin'Tor/Sunreavers mobs and that's all, also, if you wants to make some PvP, well ... you can't (in fact the best place to PvP is simply the middle of the isle, on the path, and no daily ask you to go there) cause there is so much mobs WHO ARE ONLY AGGRESIVE TO ONE FACTION who attack you, including thoses fucking golems pulling you and cancelling your casts, getting you farther from the ennemy if you are a melee, plus theses wards shotting lightning at ennemy faction's players, also it's too easy to run away when you are near your "village", and you can't follow ennemies in their camp cause elite guards attack you, there is absolutely no PvP in theses quests, and i'm sad cause when i heard of it i thought that it was going to be real PvP dailies where you have to kill peoples and i thought that i would enjoy doing it...
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-03-21 at 01:20 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Play on a pve server? I'm on Arthas (ally pally) and I usually send horde on a corpse trip when i do pvp dailies. The horde have an advantage since the huge robot spawns on a bridge they cross to start dailies and the ally twin is off on some remote cliff(ish).
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    They aren't PvP oriented quests, they just give PvP currency as rewards...

Quote Originally Posted by Kegler View Post
    Here is the answer : )
    And as someone else just said the quests is meant to provoke world pvp.
    Al-tho standing with ur factions quest mobs in a grp mega ganking players seems kinda wrong.. But it is very funny to do
    Last edited by anabolicz; 2013-03-21 at 01:54 PM.

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegler View Post
    Sorta. The point behind those quests is twofold: one, world PvP as both sides do the quests and fight each other, and two, so PvP players have a dailies way to advance their gear...sort of. In theory it all kinda fails since you're supposed to do the quests in the enemy stronghold which means it'll either be swamped with people who gang up and kill you or it'll be completely empty 'cause they're all off doing their own quests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Play on a pve server? I'm on Arthas (ally pally) and I usually send horde on a corpse trip when i do pvp dailies. The horde have an advantage since the huge robot spawns on a bridge they cross to start dailies and the ally twin is off on some remote cliff(ish).
    Why should i play on a PvE serv when i want to PvP ?

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicz View Post
    Here is the answer : )
    And as someone else just said the quests is meant to provoke world pvp.
    Al-tho standing with ur factions quest mobs in a grp mega ganking players seems kinda wrong.. But it is very funny to do
    It's supposed to provoke world pvp, and it's what i want, but it's badly organizated, mobs should be neutral so you can attack allies without getting attacked by mobs.

They are normal quests that flag you for PVP to encourage world PVP.
    They don't have pure PVP objectives (like killing 10 people of the opposing faction) because there are
    1. low population realms where you cannot find players of the enemy faction.
    2. realms with complete unbalanced faction population, which would cause the larger faction to not be able to kill enough players, and the smaller faction might stop doing the dailies at all because they get spawncamped.
    3. people who for example work shifts and want to do the dailies in the middle of the night when no enemy player is doing them
    4. a mixture of all above.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Why should i play on a PvE serv when i want to PvP ?

It's supposed to provoke world pvp, and it's what i want, but it's badly organizated, mobs should be neutral so you can attack allies without getting attacked by mobs.

I asked if you play on a pve server (arthas is pvp). so you want to kill horde/ally with their allies (npc) standing there and not help? i usually go on horde patrol near the Arcane destroyer and pass out judgement on any horde i see.
    You cared enough to post.