Deleted

Ji-kun 10 man zerg?

Ive been suggested to use this tactic tonight, Just to zerg the boss skiping the platforms.

Exactly how good is this tactic and healing intense?
    ive tryed searching for it, and looking for videos but havent been able to find one to see how it actually plays out.

Anyone with some tips for it?

Deleted
    Why i'm sure it's possible i think you'll struggle unless your dps is very high. The nests of birds will hatch and begin circle above the boss. The birds each use an ability called cheap which hits for 200k physical damage, anymore than 5 birds up and it starts getting sketchy.

Edit: The fight is also considered one of the easier fights on 10man anyway, we killed it within 5 attempts i believe.

Just do the birds once on 6 people and you can zerg it, easy. And since you have done the birds, you can use wings to catch the damage debuff and it should be zerg-able after that.

Deleted
    heres what we did..
    2 healers
    2 tanks
    6 dps

1grp consisting of 1 healer and 3 dps, they killed 3 nests down and 2 nests up.
    the rest stayed on main platform.

On the platforms in the air, we sent 2 dps and 1 healer..
    after that nuke boss,

pop lust/hero on pull..

easy win.

We had a monk and resto shaman healing it. a Warrior and DK tanking it.
    2 spriests, 1 mage, 1 lock, 1 rogue, 1 hunter..

and we didnt care much for the buff thingy.

I guess you could zerg it, but I'm not really sure why you'd want to. It barely took us 2 attempts and I'm pretty sure we could have 1 shot it if we payed more attention. We had 2 dps and one healer going around and doing all of the nests, except for one of the top ones where the healer didn't have a feather so the 2 hunters we had on the nests just went by themselves. We 3 healed it because after Megeara we expected a bit more out of this guy, but I think we could have 2 healed without any trouble. We did ignore the pool buff/debuff and I think people even fell off during Downdraft, so this fight has a lot of leeway. We stopped going to nests at 30%.

Deleted
    u couldnt just zerg it from 100%... ud have too many ads up and ud eventually die

You need to do at least 1 full set of ads (3 down, 3 up) then u can blood lust and nuke.. at least tahts what we did.. and that was 3 healers but coulda been 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post
    heres what we did..
    2 healers
    2 tanks
    6 dps

1grp consisting of 1 healer and 3 dps, they killed 3 nests down and 2 nests up.
    the rest stayed on main platform.

On the platforms in the air, we sent 2 dps and 1 healer..
    after that nuke boss,

pop lust/hero on pull..

easy win.

We had a monk and resto shaman healing it. a Warrior and DK tanking it.
    2 spriests, 1 mage, 1 lock, 1 rogue, 1 hunter..

and we didnt care much for the buff thingy.
    How did you do the 2 healers setup? With 1 of your healer with 3 dps killing nest, and another 1 healer with 2 dps on platform in the air, so there are no healer healing the tanks?

Quote Originally Posted by archkiller View Post
    How did you do the 2 healers setup? With 1 of your healer with 3 dps killing nest, and another 1 healer with 2 dps on platform in the air, so there are no healer healing the tanks?
    We followed this strat with a rsham/hpally except we only sent 1healer+2dps to the platforms every time.
    You obviously put your strongest healer on the main platform as this person will have to heal both tanks, the DPS and himself there.

2 Groups

1 Group: Healer+2DPS
    2 Group: Healer+2(other)DPS

Group 1 will be visiting every single platform EXCEPT second (lower)platform.
    Group 2 will only visit second (lower)platform.

This will allow your Group 1 to have enough wings to reach every platform. This will also allow group 2 to get [Primal Nutriment] on the main platform. Group 2 will be on the lower platform during Quills so make sure they have a CD or a strong healer.

GG.

Group 2 PoV (Affliction Warlock) my stream

Deleted
    After watching some videos I would also be strongly interested in the zerg tactic, as this boss annoys me already!

So @Rullis and @Mushroomkin: Would you be so kind to explain your tactic a little bit more in detail?

Did you send 2 groups in total? Meaning 6 people in total? When do they attack which nests?

Which classes are best for sending, which for staying? Would you prefer melee or range?

How much % should the boss max. have left, when starting to zerg him?