Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Conquest Points from 5.2 Dailies and from other PvP activities

It's possible to get 2150 CP from 5.2 dailies and Arena Cap?
    Or Conquest Points are like CP from Arena/Random BG(I mean 1800/1800 cap)?

daily you can get 50 conqu fromt he quests. so each week that is 50 conqu

Quote Originally Posted by amirasha23 View Post
    daily you can get 50 conqu fromt he quests. so each week that is 50 conqu
    It's weekly quest? I thought it's daily.

You choose between PvE and PvP dailies every day. The conquest you earn from dailies are likely included in the 1800/1800 cap and not the RBG part of the conquest cap.

Daily's rewarding conq points..wait what?
    Is this the new area..thunder..?
    I think did only few daily's there, but they rewarded VP's?
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

when your realm unlocks stage 2 of the map you have access to either PvE or PvP quests. You have a bunch of PvP quests rewarding 75 HP per quest and once all are completed you get 50 CP and a treasure chest containing various things more or less useful for the Isle of Thunder quests, gold, stuff like that.

Deleted
    you get 350 per week which is stupid, a pointless reward for doing dailies they should atleast make it so you can atleast cap via quests cos theres alot of alliance who kill u and also not everyone likes arena and botgrounds

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    you get 350 per week which is stupid, a pointless reward for doing dailies they should atleast make it so you can atleast cap via quests cos theres alot of alliance who kill u and also not everyone likes arena and botgrounds

What? You think it's pointless to get conq from dailies. But then suggest a better option is more conq from dailies?

Deleted
    it is pointless id have to do a month of dailies to get the cap, not everyone likes arena or battlegrounds, some classes cant do arena cos of there specc like frost dk's high burst shit survivability, what was the point even adding 50 conquest points in patch 5.2 its like you getting 50p extra for working a whole week fucking useless yet again blizz cater for pve and tell pvpers to fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by Eladia View Post
    You choose between PvE and PvP dailies every day. The conquest you earn from dailies are likely included in the 1800/1800 cap and not the RBG part of the conquest cap.
    So far on Tuesday it seems to be counting towards the total 2200, not the arena 1800.
    Might mean those of us who only do arena can approach the 2200 each week, with the dailies.

Interesting development.

it is pointless id have to do a month of dailies to get the cap, not everyone likes arena or battlegrounds, some classes cant do arena cos of there specc like frost dk's high burst shit survivability, what was the point even adding 50 conquest points in patch 5.2 its like you getting 50p extra for working a whole week fucking useless yet again blizz cater for pve and tell pvpers to fuck off
    lol, so you don´t like arena, battlegrounds and rated battlegrounds and daily quest with open PvP. Why do you need CP then?

Deleted
    cos u need the best gear in pvp or ur gonna lose arnt you

cos u need the best gear in pvp or ur gonna lose arnt you
    Yes, but if you don't like arena or battlegrounds, then there isn't any PvP left to need the gear for, then what is the point of getting Conquest points?

The dailies is just a nice bonus for those who want to risk a little bit of open world PvP, but the main PvP areas in the game is still arena and BGs. If you don't like them, then you have nothing to use your PvP gear for anyway?
    In the darkness all cats are gray...
    www.onyxsoft.se - Amigans never surrender, they know they can do it better =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice..... blizz adds an additional source in to get conq, besides the already existing, and people manage to bitch about it, how it is not enough.
    You don't like Arena or BG's, RBGs, you don't need conq. gear, period. In fact you don't need any gear other than crafted gear.

It's a good change if it indeed allows us to cap above the 1800 mark.

Can someone please confirm though if they recieved the 50 conquest points from this quest even *after* hitting the 1800 cap via random bgs or arenas? Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently sitting on 1850/2200, with 1800 from arena and 50 from the daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Currently sitting on 1850/2200, with 1800 from arena and 50 from the daily.
    Thank you very much for the confirmation.

I already did the daily twice this week tho so im at 100/2200. Wonder if it means I can still cap @ 2150 as I would be able to if I had grinded my points already.

If someone can confirm that one as well I would be very appreciative.

If not, I ll grind out my points this week and update that info here myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    Thank you very much for the confirmation.

I already did the daily twice this week tho so im at 100/2200. Wonder if it means I can still cap @ 2150 as I would be able to if I had grinded my points already.

If someone can confirm that one as well I would be very appreciative.

If not, I ll grind out my points this week and update that info here myself.
    Since they don't differ from what source the points come, you're most likely losing 100 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Since they don't differ from what source the points come, you're most likely losing 100 points.
    Well...I don't know. You could be right. Or you could be wrong.

My conquest bar reads:

0/2200 rated bgs

0/1800 arena battles

0/1800 random battlegrounds

100/2200 All

That kinda led me to believe I could go 0-1800 off random bgs going by that info regardless of order.

But like I said, if someone else can't confirm it, I will eventually.

Deleted
    Did the dailie for the Conquest, for me i counts to All.

But I just did a few BGs, won two, so that should give me 150 conq and a total of 200 in, on the achivment. I still have 50 from the dailie.
    Dont know it there's a bug or something.

But if you got it confirmed from someone in the thread, that's good.