Affliction Warlock - Best in Slot

So I'm looking for a definitive Affliction Warlock best in slot list and would like some input.

I have been using Mr. Robot for my lists last tier but I would like to go back to my previous method of doing all my own theorycrafting etc.

The Best in Slot lists on Ask Mr. Robot are different than the gear used as T15H best in slot on the latest SimulationCraft.

They are using different trinkets / weapons etc. Some items of course are the exact same.

Both will reach or be near the hit cap (Selecting Mr. Robot hit cap build) but the Robot gives me about 104% raid buffed mastery as opposed to the Simcrafts 78.46%. This leads to having a higher haste rating with the Simcraft gear build. I already meet the main haste cap as it is.

Looking for some insight from some experienced Warlocks here.

Should I revert back to my roots and use the gear that Simcraft is simming Warlocks with as T15H and ignore the Mr. Robot lists?

Deleted
    as a quick reference i recommend wowbestinslot.com and simming gear is imo a much better way to improve your gear as u can add in different upgrades etc in to see what works the best

The SimC profiles are the sets of gear that have been found to produce optimal results in SimC. Any quirk with the simulator itself will necessarily be taken into account in those profiles. One thing we have found is that SimC is especially sensitive to haste thresholds for DoTs that have a 100% uptime. In reality, those haste thresholds should not cause significant changes in DPS - in the actual game, players won't really see a noticeable change in DPS due to one of those thresholds. I have a sticky post on our forums that goes into a little more detail on that one. (http://forums.askmrrobot.com/index.php?topic=4436.0)

The idea that there is one absolute BiS set is out-dated with the inclusion of so much gear modification possibility. There are going to be multiple sets of gear very close to each other which are very close to optimal. Mr. Robot calculates one possible set, but then also ranks all the items in each slot. Getting any of the top 2 or 3 items is going to serve most players very well.

We did update our trinkets last night per the changes blizzard put in, just as an FYI. I am also tweaking the set bonus estimates we use to make sure that the 4 piece is chosen in heroic sets of gear for affliction.
    Mr. Robot Developer and Designer.

Follow Mr. Robot on Twitter or Facebook for updates, feature releases, bug fixes.