Dropping 4 piece for 2 piece - Balance?

Hey theorycrafters, just wondering if it's worth it to drop 4-piece T14 for 2-piece T15. I currently am using Shoulders ilevel 509; Chest 517; Gloves 517; Pants 513. I'm curious if anyone can give numbers on dps increases and/or decreases of losing the 2 seconds on dots but gaining that 10% crit starsurge. I'm at a little over 33% crit buffed. So understandably 10% more starsurge crit will serve to extend my dots, but I'm assuming not as well as 2 more seconds to them. I currently have the T15 helm and currently plan on using the resto Chest as my Off-piece... [EDIT]: Or possibly Non-Tier Leather Gloves (Anima-Ringed Fingers) I suppose is technically better so will be going for that.

My guess is replacing the shoulders with 522 might be okay losing 4 piece just simply from the ilevel and intellect increase on top of the decent 2-piece. But not sure if replacing the other would be. I also don't currently have a 2nd token so this is just for my planning purposes. Thanks for all your help!
    Last edited by Purrberry; 2013-03-12 at 09:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I suggest you become familiar with WrathCalcs and try both equipment sets and see which provides the highest DPS.

It's linked in the Moonkin Guide.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre